✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

:lol: You guys have such awesome dreams! I, on the other hand, only had this one weird dream where I was stuck in a windowless, doorless room with Chris Martin where I asked him how long he was stuck here. :([/color][/font]

:stunned: pervy... thoughts.... :bomb::bomb:

I had a dream that i was at a coldplay concert and i was sitting next to kanye west. before the show chris went up to kanye and was like hey man lets hang out and they were talking and then chris gave him his number. so i looked at kanyes phone and saw the number so i typed it in my phone. then when i got home from the concert i called him and pretended that i had the wrong number and that i was so shocked that it was chris martin. and then i woke up and i had the number typed in my phone, i guess i did it in my sleep it was a delaware number...i called it, it wasnt him

:lol: that would have been reallllly cool if it was actually chris's number. :stunned:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steamyyyyy, I like it:wink:

Well then why don't you make a fanfiction of it?:sneaky:

I'm not very good with fan fictions...BUT I'm gonna write one about em's dream with you guys and then maybe we could write a steamy one that bases off the general principles of your dream: almost nude Guy and Chris.

I had a sort of swonderful dream... well I was at an amusement park that had a sort of huge stadium that Coldplay was going to play at and I was going to with my friends Emily and Katie. And for some reason while they were setting up my friends and I were allowed in and sitting in some of the seats farther away even though we had pit tickets...and the stadium was all empty except for Chris Martin was sitting in the row in front of my one seat to the left and he kept looking back at us. So I really nervously said..."hey" and he greeted us all and I said "how are you" and he said "pretty good" then the three of us screamed because we were talking to Chris Martin and he smiled at us and chuckled and it was really adorable. And he went with us in the line for a roller coaster at the park then. And I asked "Can we take our picture with you...and GUY...and William... and Jonny?! and he said yes and we could also hang out with them after the show. And then we all went on the roller coaster together and I was clinging to chris' arm...then I woke up.

I hate the waking up part. But it was a good dream :) a very good dream.

:wacky:I love dreams like this!!

okey, this was last night.. in those 3 hours i slept :P

well, i walked into school in the hall for some lunch, but teher was something different, it was bigger and a huge stage in it. i heard people say 'oh coldplay is coming coldplay is coming!'. so i quickly went home to get my viva shirt :rolleyes: when i came back, there were some people, but not that much! everyone left or something? i was like YES now i can be even more in the front and stuff :P but then i walked to the stairs (the middle part is deeper) but then i heard chriss playing the piano almost next to me. so i in shock looking around like WHAT?! WHERE?! he was sitting very close, and there were no people to his side? so i go up there, he was playing trouble, but then he stoped and said hey michelle! you again! how's it going? so maybe you can imagine how i was looking :o bit like that. then he asked if i could play one of their songs. so i yes yes i can almost play all of them! so he asked for a song i never heard of before. so i was sitting there like omg nooooo! so i played the scientist, that was also okay. nah then chriss walked away and called me to follow him, so i run behind him (mygosh what a weird dream) still almost no crowd. it looked a bit like the soundcheck. but then backstage i got a pass and i lost chriss. then someone took me by my arm and was yelling 'what are you doing here! you have to go on stage in 5 min?!' so they put me on a japanese dress (forgot the name). but i recognised the dresses from a previous show, those were dancers who danced at lovers in japan. i knew all the steps and stuff, so everything was going well, and afterwards guy chris will and jonny came for a chat that i did it so well and stuff and they gave me a hug!.. and the my phone rang and i was awake :P

kinda weird?

Lol very weird. But very cool:D

Yeah if Chris called me by name, I probably would've had s spaz attack or something:dizzy2:

yeah i really was standing there like. OMG?! HE KNOWS MY NAME! HE KNOWS MY NAME:o wait, how does he know my name?

but it felt so real, amazing dream!

Well if I had a nightmarish dream I'd want to wake up but my Coldplay dreams have always been so WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! So waking up generally sucks.

I hope I never have a Coldplay related dream that turns into a nighmare. That just be so terrible:ohno:........

I had a Coldplay nightmare last night and have been scarred all day....

So, basically what happened, was that I met Guy Berryman, and he was a midget. His legs were as short as like.... a thigh. Seeing gorgeous Guy like this was so scary and disappointing I can't describe the feeling.

I woke up though, took a look at my Coldplay poster, and realized he still has normal legs :)