✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3:that would be quite a dream:wink3:

I just realized that I have had alot of Guy dreams:stunned:like either little appearance and a few big dreams:o I remember thiis one:I was on vacation with my family and I was in the store next to the pool:inquisitive: and I saw Guy!!!I ran up to him and screamed GUUYYY!!!!♥ he turned around,turns out it wasnt even freaking him:bigcry:I was embarassed but after all it was just a dream:lol:

I had a dream that Coldplay came to my school to be assistant music teachers.

Me: "Wait they're going to teach us?"

Teacher: "Yes."

M: "They're going to teach us how to play music?"

T: "Yes."

M: "Will they be wearing clothes?"

*Coldplay huddle to form an answer*

Chris: "...Maybe."

*I pass out in fangirl glory*

Someone in the band: "Fangirl?"

Guy: "...Pity."

I had a dream that Coldplay came to my school to be assistant music teachers.

Me: "Wait they're going to teach us?"

Teacher: "Yes."

M: "They're going to teach us how to play music?"

T: "Yes."

M: "Will they be wearing clothes?"

*Coldplay huddle to form an answer*

Chris: "...Maybe."

*I pass out in fangirl glory*

Someone in the band: "Fangirl?"

Guy: "...Pity."

that's a funny one !! :laugh3: :D

I had a Coldplay dream the other night actually. It was really weird. It's pretty long:

I was at school and we had to write our own songs for an assignment of some sort and then sing them to the class... So I wrote 'The Scientist', but Coldplay didn't sing it for some reason... Anyways when we completed writing the songs we were asked to choose a famous musician to sing with... Just my luck - Coldplay was there! My classmates were too busy fighting over Zac Efron or whoever, so I stole Coldplay away from everyone and we got to work.

Chris said, "Hey Sara. I haven't seen you in ages - how are you, cuz?"

So I gasped; Chris must've been my cousin. "Are you my cousin or something?" I asked him, enchanted by his bright blue eyes.

"Yes, of course, Sah (nickname :)). Do you want to see Apple? She's really big now," he said...

AND THEN I WOKE UP!!

It was really weird, but it keeps me hopeful during school that Coldplay would come :laugh3:

I actually was looking through my school journal which dates back to when I first started likeing Coldplay and I guess I wrote about one of my dreams, so here goes:

So I'm at a HUGE concert featuring a million different artists and me and Jonny started to like do a slow dance on stage for some reason, I can't remember why. :wacky:

So we started dancing and about one minute into it he drops me on the ground and runs away. :bigcry:

I remember I had a dream a few weeks back where I saw Coldplay at Alpine Valley (but it looked totally different!) and there was a house behind the stage where there dressing rooms were and stuff so I went there like three times and so I really wanted to meet Coldplay so I asked the security guard so he started taking me up the elevator but I didn't trust him because he was evil so I got off at the second floor and left.

And a few nights ago, I had a similar dream, same place, same house, except the house belonged to my aunt. So I was looking all over the place in her house and I met Chris and I just kept smiling at him and he was wearing his typical outfit and he was MAJORLY tall. (Complete opposite to my Guy nightmare xD) And so I asked my grandma to get a pic of me and him so I went to go get my camera and I never got the pic... and that's where the dream ended.

There was more to the dream but I can't remember!

I actually was looking through my school journal which dates back to when I first started likeing Coldplay and I guess I wrote about one of my dreams, so here goes:

So I'm at a HUGE concert featuring a million different artists and me and Jonny started to like do a slow dance on stage for some reason, I can't remember why. :wacky:

So we started dancing and about one minute into it he drops me on the ground and runs away. :bigcry:

Awww:(

Well 1 minute is better than nothing though!

I had a dream about Teddy, my mascot ! :lol:

I was waiting for Chris and GOD APPEARED (No, Chris :lol: ), I showed him my Teddy Bear and he was like " Oh, that's so cute !" He decided to show my Teddy to all the roadies and everybody signed Teddy's shirt. There was Bono, too ( :o), I got his autograph, too ! :)

It was a cool dream !:)