✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 5'4, but I'm only 12 and I'm still growing... :)

BUT I don't want to be taller than guy.... :wreck:

Wow I'm 15 and only 5'1 so I don't think I have to worry about that:P

I do, however, have to worry about being too short:(

:P I'm considered normal i guess at %' 4'' 15 years old. But i kind of want to be abnormally tall or short, either one. I just want to look different! :D

Anyway I had a dream two nights ago that Guy was in my high school and he asked me to perform in the talent show with him!! We performed Clocks and I sang, for some reason. There was no guitar, drums, or piano, just bass and me!! How bizzare is that? But ya know... I didn't object to say the least.

it's like this robot type guy who was created by a mad scientist, but the scientist died before he could "finish Edward" so he is basically a man with scissors for hands. He's lived in a secluded house his whole life and doesn't know how the world works. So one day this lady goes to the house and takes him into her family. He has to like try to fit in and everyone likes him at first but then he accidentally hurts people with his scissors. then he has to run away and a bunch of crap happens to him but i dont wanna give away the ending. :D

it's like this robot type guy who was created by a mad scientist, but the scientist died before he could "finish Edward" so he is basically a man with scissors for hands. He's lived in a secluded house his whole life and doesn't know how the world works. So one day this lady goes to the house and takes him into her family. He has to like try to fit in and everyone likes him at first but then he accidentally hurts people with his scissors. then he has to run away and a bunch of crap happens to him but i dont wanna give away the ending. :D

:lol:it sounds like a good movie though:DI have to see it!!

Oh I had a really wierd Coldplay dream last night

Here's what happened

So I'm at the my school talent show and I'm like 'OMG, I'm in the talent show!'.

Then I saw Simon Cowell, and Randy Jackson and then... COLDPLAY!!! So I caught a seat between Chris and Jonny and sat there before I performed... And in the middle of the show, there was an act where Guy took of his shirt and jump-roped (I thought it was a 'school talent show' :thinking:). Anyways, after the show, Chris thought my cover to Clocks was very close to the original and then him and Jonny drove me home :blush:. And then I woke up. :(