✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned this in the Gwyneth thread, but I had an unusually vivid dream a few nights ago that Gwyneth and I became BFFs after we so happened to be sitting next to each other at a Coldplay concert. She started to invite me over to her house all the time and gave me lots of her old clothes (I'm so much shorter than her, I don't know how that worked, but whatever :lol:). The first time I went over her house, I was completely mortified because Chris was there and didn't want to act like a fangirl or anything. I couldn't look directly at him because he was so beautiful and I couldn't trust myself with what I would do/say if I looked him in the eyes :P. In the dream, their house was modern and had a weird layout, but it was cozy and lived-in looking with the kids' toys all over the place. Some other time, Gwyneth and I went out shopping and came across another celebrity (who I think was supposed to be Winona Ryder), and she was so mean and obnoxious to Gwyneth that she went to cry in the dressing room and I had to cheer her up :lol:.

I think I woke up to roll over or something, because in the next part of the dream I was Apple and Moses's nanny and Chris and Gwyneth were throwing a sort of house party. It was in the same house from the first part of the dream, but I'm counting it as a separate dream, because what person is bitchy enough to have a best friend and then use her as her nanny? :lol:

I've actually had a lot of Coldplay-related dreams lately, but lots of them I can't remember fully.

the other night i dreamed that i was talking to my counselor and somehow my counselor was working with chris martin. i found out and i was like

"what?! chris martin is here right now?!"

-"yea hes out there somewhere on campus" he said it as if it was not important.

and i look out the window and sure enough theres chris martin walking in the college i go to!

hes in a disguise but its definetely him, so i quickly look for my ipod that i really want him to autograph but i cant find a freakin permanent marker! so i run outside to at least say hi.and i do, but then i cant remember what happens. all i remember is that most of my dream is at my college and that i keep meeting him. and at some point i have an aunt who is married to Chris Martin but shes not gwenyth paltrow. so he wants to meet me since my aunt has told him how much i love coldplay and i guess im kinda like family

.really weird the rest of the dream, it is too confusing.

on a seperate dream, the same night i find myself looking at Guy Berryman drawing something

so i say

"oh my god its guy berryman! in my house!"

he smiles and says "yes i know you already said that"

but he said in a way that meant that we were good friends already and i should stop saying that every 5 minutes.lol

so then i say"i cant believe it" and i take out my camera and try to take his picture but he covers his face and laughs while saying "hey stop that"

then the creepy part

he turns into this weirdo guy who is NOT guy berryman and i wonder what the hell happened to hot guy berryman. that weirdo guy was UGLY!

anyways the part where i see Guy was my favorite, the part before the weirdo ugly man appears.

the other night i dreamed that i was talking to my counselor and somehow my counselor was working with chris martin. i found out and i was like

and i look out the window and sure enough theres chris martin walking in the college i go to!

hes in a disguise but its definetely him, so i quickly look for my ipod that i really want him to autograph but i cant find a freakin permanent marker! so i run outside to at least say hi.and i do, but then i cant remember what happens. all i remember is that most of my dream is at my college and that i keep meeting him. and at some point i have an aunt who is married to Chris Martin but shes not gwenyth paltrow. so he wants to meet me since my aunt has told him how much i love coldplay and i guess im kinda like family

on a seperate dream, the same night i find myself looking at Guy Berryman drawing something

so i say

but he said in a way that meant that we were good friends already and i should stop saying that every 5 minutes.lol

so then i say"i cant believe it" and i take out my camera and try to take his picture but he covers his face and laughs while saying "hey stop that"

then the creepy part

he turns into this weirdo guy who is NOT guy berryman and i wonder what the hell happened to hot guy berryman. that weirdo guy was UGLY!

anyways the part where i see Guy was my favorite, the part before the weirdo ugly man appears.

so i say

then the creepy part

I had a dream 2 nights ago where I WAS Chris.:smug: At first I wasn't sure, but I know I was him in the dream. All I remember about it is that I(Chris:D)was standing on the stage at...um..I believe it was Wembly Arena...and looking out in amazement at all the people in the crowd. Then I turned around to share my amazement with Jonny, Guy and Will(see it was at this point that I realized that I was Chris). And then there was something weird about a stone bridge or something, but I don't remember what happened. And that's all I remember.

Had the most bizarro dream last night that I just had to share it here! I have a Coldplay dream about once a week, especially leading up to last month's concert in Carson, but last night was a doozy! I dreamt that I was "hanging out" with Gwyneth, like spending the day at her home, even Blythe was there (just around though, not hanging with us). I could see how nice Gwyneth's skin was and I thought "famous people have nicer skin, they pay for it."

Gwyn was doing some sort of photo shoot, a group photo, and I was going to stand and watch her, but then I look over and see Chris and Jonny! They were sitting together, they were waiting to be in the photo too, Chris was wearing a white version of his regular tour jacket. So, I go over to them and say how much I enjoyed the concert at the Home Depot Center and Chris gives me a quizzical look like he can't remember which one that was, but he says nothing. Jonny smiles and thanks me. I say thank you for being great or something fawning like that and Chris still does not speak, he looks kind of angry, like those celebs who don't want to be spoken to! I was crushed!

Anyway, Gwyn comes back around, she's changed her outfit, and I ask her if Chris is angry, and she says he just doesn't feel well. And that's all I remember, I might have woken up at that point.

Weird!!!

^^aww too bad you didn't get a nice chris dream

Im pretty sure I mentioned this somewhere already but a couple days ago I had a dream where I was on a rooftop in new york or somewhere, and the whole band was there. I went over to say hi, and they were all really excited about something, especially chris! he said, "oh we need to make a grand entrance to this concert that we have in 10 minutes, and we're trying out a new mode of travel! come with us!" It started raining butterfly confetti EVERYWHERE and we started jumping from rooftop to rooftop, sometimes having to get out umbrellas and use them like in the strawberry swing video. the whole time we were all laughing hysterically and seeing how fast we could go while lovers in japan was playing really loud. we kept jumping from building to building in the masses of butterfly confetti until we made it to the stadium and floated in with our umbrellas onto the stage. I got to be on the stage for the whole show and jump around with all of the guys:D oh it was amazing!!!

oh yeah and for some reason will kept sinking more than us and we had to go get him a couple of times so he didn't fall when we had umbrellas. and guy was always way higher than us.

apparently! especially when he asks where the waffles are. you better know, or at least make sure he doesnt have a hose with him. :dozey:

ahaha caitlyn I just read your dream. that's awesome! I guess chris really likes waffles... that'd be fun if you could get in a water fight with him. wish you could retaliate.