✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

i just had a dream in which i was at the hannover concert and then decided to go to düsseldorf, too.

i had my sister, mum and a friend of my mum with me :thinking:

the friend wanted to go to the toilets so i went with her and there was black toilet paper with a-ha advertising on it... strange. i wanted to show this curious toilet paper to my friends, so i began to unroll it, but the ad picture was that long, that it was too much to put it in my bag.

i threw it away and came out of the cabin. and there was the friend standing there in an unbelievable ugly swimsuit having a shower!!!

i just grabbed my sister and followed a huge group of people, who also decided to walk in the next concert.

then a girl i know came and gave me a bucket full of cake mixture and said it was from my mum, because she thought we could have became hungry and now we can bake a cake for us.

the ending is quite long, so i ll just say that in the end i had drugs in the cake mixture and a fight with the police...:laugh3:

and i just wanted to see coldplay once again...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Oh man, A-Ha toilet paper! :laugh3:

My dream was weird too.

I dreamed that I was a roadie on a Coldplay concert so I was standing behind a barrier next to the crowd. My task was to just stand there and check if the barriers stand in the right way and that the stage was stable.

So I was idleing there, until I saw Chris in the corner of my eye. He was bouncing up and down, running from one end to another, climbing up the whole effin' stage right up the roof!! jumping down and man, he was just going bonkers. The other boys where normal though. Anyway, suddenly the concert was over and everybody was leaving. Then someone from behind patted me on my shoulder. I turned around to see Miller standing in front of me. He had a very bored but somehow also frightened facial expression. I asked him "What's the matter?" and he said,

"Well, you did a good job. I'm heading for the bathroom. I don't want to stay here for much longer, you know. Things are going strange lately." and with that he turned on his heels and walked off.

I was like 'WTF okay' and looked towards the stage again only to realise that there was suddenly Gwyneth talking to Chris.

I felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave, but somehow I couldn't move. My feet where like concrete blocks! :confused:

Then the most awkward thing happened: I heard Gwynnie saying that she wanted to practise for a scene in a movie she was currently working on. And that she needed someone for this special scene. I already had a bad feeling in my stomach, but when I saw a freaking sofa popping up out of nowhere right on the stage, and then G. and Chris jumping on it I was traumatized. Because they were practising for a ***** scene :sick: Fortunately they still had their clothes on. But they were staring and smiling at me, while they were doing it, what freaked me out even more!

Creeped out I suddenly could move again, so I ran towards the direction where Miller was leaving some time ago. I followed a long tunnel, and it ended with a little black door. I kicked it open, turned around, locked it and tried to calm down. When I looked around for a second, I saw that i was acutally standing in my very own bathroom! :stunned: Followed by another major WTF!! moment I saw Miller standing in the bathtube, only dressed in a shirt and his boxershorts, and splashing his feet with the water of the showerhead holder.

Then he looked at me and said : "Told you it was weird." and continued showering his feet as if nothing happened.

:uhoh2:

already?!?!?!wow:stunned:well good luck,I now you will do great!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Yeah all the exams are coming the next 3 weeks :worried:

Thank you for the kind words :kiss:

I had a dream that Chris, Daniel Radcliffe and John Williams had a party at my house.

Holy snot, that's what I call a partey! :wink3:

Yesterday I had a dream where Chris and I went shopping at a record store, and he bought me all the B-Sides, a record player, and the four major albums + Prospekt's March on vinyl. Then he took me to dinner and then we had another party. This time the rest of the band and Alan Rickman were there. We played Pictionary (Guy won) and then we ate a shitload of ice cream.

I've had a lot of STRANGE Coldplay dreams, but last night I had 2! The first one was something about Chris. I don't remember it very well... But in the next one there was this ten-year-old kid, and a song in the background that said something like "bitch bitch bitch" and the kid said "I think that song is about Chris Martin."! I got so angry, that I woke up. My first thought: I got to post this at Coldplaying.com

^ hahahahah, :lol:

I had a weird dream a while ago.

I dreamt that I was in a hotel room with Guy,Will and Chris. Chris was sitting in his bed looking PISSED OFF. But Guy and Will were really nice and talking to me. And then suddenly Richard Ashcroft comes bursting in through the door yelling: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, as loud as he could. It was freakishly loud. And then Chris got even more pissed off and stomped his way out of the room, Guy and Will following, looking embarrassed. Richard then told me: I shouldn't be that loud next time, huh? And then I laghed and said no. And then *cough* i threw Richard down on the bed *cough* :curtain:. But Chris came back and interrupted us, he was still pissed. So he kicked us both out :smug:

I really liked that dream :wacko:

^ hahahahah, :lol:

I had a weird dream a while ago.

I dreamt that I was in a hotel room with Guy,Will and Chris. Chris was sitting in his bed looking PISSED OFF. But Guy and Will were really nice and talking to me. And then suddenly Richard Ashcroft comes bursting in through the door yelling: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, as loud as he could. It was freakishly loud. And then Chris got even more pissed off and stomped his way out of the room, Guy and Will following, looking embarrassed. Richard then told me: I shouldn't be that loud next time, huh? And then I laghed and said no. And then *cough* i threw Richard down on the bed *cough* :curtain:. But Chris came back and interrupted us, he was still pissed. So he kicked us both out :smug:

I really liked that dream :wacko:

HAHA!:P I wonder why Chris was pissed???