✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great dream involving Chris last night.:D

So my family drives up to this parking lot, I think because we were going to a Coldplay concert? There was a large crowd of people in the parking lot too. Right after we got out of the car and joined the crowd(for whatever reason)Chris drives up in this black SUV. As he's driving, he looks right at me and smiles, then he parks right next to our car. Out of the back seat, this middle aged lady gets out and she's really happy(who wouldn't be, if they were riding in a car with Chris?)and for some reason she hugged me really tight. Then out of the passenger door, Chris's bodyguard gets out. Chris gets out last, but his bodyguard isn't even protecting him for the whole dream. After Chris gets out, somehow the crowd has formed a double sided line, and I'm in the very back of the line on the right side. Chris starts walking down the middle in between the 2 sides of people and shakes everyone's hand, sometimes saying "hi" to them. Soon Chris reaches me, and at first I was going to just shake his hand and say "hi" but at the last second I decided to ask him if I could hug him(in reality I would've just hugged him without asking)and he said yes! Now I felt like I was really on a roll, so I asked my sister, who was next to me in line, to grab my camera and take a photo of us. While I said this I kind of jumped into Chris's arms, so he was now holding me. At this point of the dream I thought that this would be pushing it too far and that Chris wouldn't want a photo, but when I mentioned the camera, he didn't object. But for some reason my sister couldn't figure out how to work the camera, so I sat in Chris's arms for like 15 minutes trying to show her how to work it. Then Chris said that he'd be right back, put me down, and walked away. While he was gone, my sister finally figured out how to work the camera. But Chris took a while to come back, and I started to think that I had scared him off. But then at the last moment he reappeared, and allowed me to jump back into his arms and take the photo! I thanked him about 50 times and he laughed and said "anytime" and then walked away. I then looked at the photo on my camera and screamed "I am SO framing this photo and putting it in my room!!!", and then I woke up.

It was amazing! And it was so realistic that when I woke up I almost walked up to my mom and asked her when I could get that photo with me and Chris Martin developed.:D

I had a great dream involving Chris last night.:D

So my family drives up to this parking lot, I think because we were going to a Coldplay concert? There was a large crowd of people in the parking lot too. Right after we got out of the car and joined the crowd(for whatever reason)Chris drives up in this black SUV. As he's driving, he looks right at me and smiles, then he parks right next to our car. Out of the back seat, this middle aged lady gets out and she's really happy(who wouldn't be, if they were riding in a car with Chris?)and for some reason she hugged me really tight. Then out of the passenger door, Chris's bodyguard gets out. Chris gets out last, but his bodyguard isn't even protecting him for the whole dream. After Chris gets out, somehow the crowd has formed a double sided line, and I'm in the very back of the line on the right side. Chris starts walking down the middle in between the 2 sides of people and shakes everyone's hand, sometimes saying "hi" to them. Soon Chris reaches me, and at first I was going to just shake his hand and say "hi" but at the last second I decided to ask him if I could hug him(in reality I would've just hugged him without asking)and he said yes! Now I felt like I was really on a roll, so I asked my sister, who was next to me in line, to grab my camera and take a photo of us. While I said this I kind of jumped into Chris's arms, so he was now holding me. At this point of the dream I thought that this would be pushing it too far and that Chris wouldn't want a photo, but when I mentioned the camera, he didn't object. But for some reason my sister couldn't figure out how to work the camera, so I sat in Chris's arms for like 15 minutes trying to show her how to work it. Then Chris said that he'd be right back, put me down, and walked away. While he was gone, my sister finally figured out how to work the camera. But Chris took a while to come back, and I started to think that I had scared him off. But then at the last moment he reappeared, and allowed me to jump back into his arms and take the photo! I thanked him about 50 times and he laughed and said "anytime" and then walked away. I then looked at the photo on my camera and screamed "I am SO framing this photo and putting it in my room!!!", and then I woke up.

It was amazing! And it was so realistic that when I woke up I almost walked up to my mom and asked her when I could get that photo with me and Chris Martin developed.:D

I LOVE THIS ONE KATIE! :) Wonderful!

so a week ago i had this dream that the guys (even phil :shocked2:) came to my gmas house and were playing. they all sat on the piano bench (which was weird cuz she doesn't even have a piano lol) and singin and playin and what not. me being myself, i moved to the closest couch to the edge as close to the piano as possible-this ENORMOUS smile on my face. Jonny couldn't stop smiling at me.

then i was in this staircasey hallway thingy...and chris backs me up against a wall and asks me to marry him....he used some corny stupid line :rolleyes: so then i'm like "OMGZ YES!" and thinking who WOULDN'T want to marry you like jheese.

the next thing i know i'm in a store with my sis buying dog treats because my gma died :inquisitive:

my mom said she'd had a dream the other night where Guy worked at Walmart.

oddly enough, that was the same night i had a dream where Chris worked at the mall. :surprised:

ZOMG that would scare me somehow :uhoh:

I had this mega Coldplay dream one night, where I dreamed about a whole Coldplay documentation about the VIVA era and I was recording it on my crappy TV to upload it later on the forum! :lol: Because strangely it only ran on my TV, so yeah... :thinking: The whole show involved Jonny crying, Chris with short hair, Coldplay in a freaking space shuttle, flying to the moon for a new music video :stunned: and other pretty strange things. Oh and there was even a fan dying and Coldplay moved over to the house and stayed there for night, because it was the last wish of the fan.

Weird.

:confused:

ZOMG that would scare me somehow :uhoh:

I had this mega Coldplay dream one night, where I dreamed about a whole Coldplay documentation about the VIVA era and I was recording it on my crappy TV to upload it later on the forum! :lol: Because strangely it only ran on my TV, so yeah... :thinking: The whole show involved Jonny crying, Chris with short hair, Coldplay in a freaking space shuttle, flying to the moon for a new music video :stunned: and other pretty strange things. Oh and there was even a fan dying and Coldplay moved over to the house and stayed there for night, because it was the last wish of the fan.

Weird.

:confused:

LOL I couldn't stop laughing! :laugh3:

I had a dream last night that I was at a Coldplay concert and I was front row. So I was there having the time of my life but then all of a sudden Chris stops singing because his throat was sore.:( But then out of nowhere Will grabs the microphone and he sings the rest of the songs! At the end of the show a Roadie comes up to me and gives me a setlist because he thought that I was energetic and loud the whole night. I then ask him if he can have the band sign it and he takes it to Will. When I get it back I see that Will has signed it but has also writted all kinds of funny things over it. Then the Roadie also gives me a number and says,"The band has requested for me to give you this so you can be on their guest list for the rest of your life. Just call this number tomorrow and you'll be all ready to go." At this point I am so happy and speechless. Then I woke up. That sucked. Now imagine that happened for real!:o I can only dream...

I had a dream where the band members of Coldplay randomly came into my church..I can't remember why..but anyways Will was right in front of me and I touched him..I remember thinking "OMG!OMG! I touched Will!!!"

Then they went outside as they were about to enter a white and junky van. I screamed "Jonny! Jonny!" He turned back and looked directly above me and confusingly said "Huh..?" accompanied with his usual 'ceiling eyes'..

Then I shouted again"Jonny! Jonny!" Then he tripped..over a pebble. Then Will picked him up and he went into the car.

Yeah..that was it.

MY LITTLE SISTER:veryangry2:HOWEVER HAD A DREAM OF KISSING JONNY WHILE I WAS STUCK WITH A DREAM OF HIM STUPIDLY IGNORING ME AND TRIPPING OVER A PEBBLE! she doesn't even like jonny..she practically hates him!

Guest LiquidSky
I had a dream last night that I was at a Coldplay concert and I was front row. So I was there having the time of my life but then all of a sudden Chris stops singing because his throat was sore.:( But then out of nowhere Will grabs the microphone and he sings the rest of the songs! At the end of the show a Roadie comes up to me and gives me a setlist because he thought that I was energetic and loud the whole night. I then ask him if he can have the band sign it and he takes it to Will. When I get it back I see that Will has signed it but has also writted all kinds of funny things over it. Then the Roadie also gives me a number and says,"The band has requested for me to give you this so you can be on their guest list for the rest of your life. Just call this number tomorrow and you'll be all ready to go." At this point I am so happy and speechless. Then I woke up. That sucked. Now imagine that happened for real!:o I can only dream...

to be in their guest list for life?????:stunned:

I had a dream where the band members of Coldplay randomly came into my church..I can't remember why..but anyways Will was right in front of me and I touched him..I remember thinking "OMG!OMG! I touched Will!!!"

Then they went outside as they were about to enter a white and junky van. I screamed "Jonny! Jonny!" He turned back and looked directly above me and confusingly said "Huh..?" accompanied with his usual 'ceiling eyes'..

Then I shouted again"Jonny! Jonny!" Then he tripped..over a pebble. Then Will picked him up and he went into the car.

Yeah..that was it.

MY LITTLE SISTER:veryangry2:HOWEVER HAD A DREAM OF KISSING JONNY WHILE I WAS STUCK WITH A DREAM OF HIM STUPIDLY IGNORING ME AND TRIPPING OVER A PEBBLE! she doesn't even like jonny..she practically hates him!

I bet your sister was just playing with you!! No kissing Jonny!:angry:

I did have a nice Chris dream a couple of weeks ago, I was watching them in concert, from behind some kind of speaker or something, and Chris told me to go and sit in the front row (not sure how this was better). So he's not always so grumpy!

He told you to sit? Are you sure he didn't say to stand up and not be texting and being on your phone?:P

Guest LiquidSky
If Chris ever worked at the mall he'd probably jump on people and with all his hand motions say " Buy this it's the best thing you'll ever get"

that's funny only 'cause if he did work at a mall he would probably do that!:laugh3: