✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

I once had a dream that I was at a Coldplay Concert. This is before I ever went to one and it was really wierd. So me and my sister took our seats, which were really close. Then Coldplay took the stage, they played a few songs, but then they said they were going to take a smoking break. So they left for a few minutes and then came back. But as soon as Chris started singing, black smoke started coming out of his mouth and the whole room was filling up with it. It was starting to smell really bad, and we couldn't see anything so we left. Then I woke up. It was all really strange.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the BEST dream last night. Chris was talking to me about me being on the guest list for their show in Herning and he was looking at me with the most beautiful, piercing blue eyes and then he said, 'You know Lucy, Dad put you on the guest list, but there werent any tickets left, so he paid $1000 out of his own money to get you there" and I was like "OMG" Then we were lying in a field like Edward and Bella in a meadow just chilling out talking about shiz and then my daughter came in and woke me up!! AAARRGGHHHH!!!

I had the BEST dream last night. Chris was talking to me about me being on the guest list for their show in Herning and he was looking at me with the most beautiful, piercing blue eyes and then he said, 'You know Lucy, Dad put you on the guest list, but there werent any tickets left, so he paid $1000 out of his own money to get you there" and I was like "OMG" Then we were lying in a field like Edward and Bella in a meadow just chilling out talking about shiz and then my daughter came in and woke me up!! AAARRGGHHHH!!!

Haha Edward and Bella

what a lovely dream

Since my week of Coldplay concerts,I've been dreaming a lot about Coldplay recently. Most of the dreams are them in concert,but I had a dream the other night me and my best friend (who shares the love of Coldplay too) got to meet them backstage and some how we were going go take a picture with them and I was sitting on Chris' knee. Then he proceeded to kiss my neck and such. I woke up wishing THAT dream would come true! :D

THAT'S my kind of dream right there! :P

If only my best friends shared my love of Coldplay, sigh :(

in my dream last night, i was at a mall with some of my friends. i think we were supposed to be in NYC? :shrug:

but anyway, there were two guys who i think were with us. some random person, and a young chris martin! :blush:

he looked like this:

fro1.jpg

and i think he was probably supposed to be about 17.

for some reason, they were running around the mall, so one of my friends said "let's catch up with them." we ran and ran, but they were still ahead of us. they went down some stairs, though, and i finally managed to catch up with them. chris was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, so i sat next to him. then we were holding hands. :wacky:

and then i don't remember anything after that. :rolleyes:

I had another Coldplay dream last night.:D I get them so often now! Well anyways in this one, I was at a Coldplay concert but they weren't doing any singing. I was front row and Guy was the one doing all the talking. :) That's all I remember, I don't remember anything he said...I wish he would talk at the concerts though!

I am pretty relieved because I had another dream and about time too! :lol: You know, I was like " What's the matter", "Why the hell do my coldplayic dream dissapear ?" :lol:

So it was during a concert. At the end of the concert. Chris wanted to do something special for the end. So, he launched the "Able or not able ?" game and asked the audience to find challenges for his band.

Someone yelled "Can you kiss Jonny Boy ON THE MOUTH ?" so Chris was like :o ! :laugh3: He looked at Jonny and told him " Well, my lovely Capman, we must not dissapoint our audience, right ?"

Jonny : - You're right but I will wash my mouth after that, all the same..."

And Jonny approached Chris a little and suddently stopped himself (he was not motivated at all ! :lol:), he was moaning. Chris was more inclined to kiss Jonny, so he approached more. He kissed Jonny at the corner oh his mouth, rapidly.

The audience applaused but Jonny suddently felt angry. So he left the stage and he decided to return to backstage.

He was followed by plenty of children who were asking him not to leave them because he was nice.

Then, I was in backstage in front of the members of Coldplay. It was my turn to propose a challenge so I looked at Guy " Are you able to sing, right now ?"

But he was to shy, so he refused to sing.

And I began to sing :

« And the hardest part was hearing Guy’s voice

Not Chris, by choice

Was the hardest part

And the strangest part was waiting for

A Scottish to sing

It was the strangest part »

:lol: So I laught with Coldplay because of my lovely improvisation and I woke up ! :laugh3:

I had a Coldplay dream last night I just need time to remember it; :thinking:

However I must say that almost all of my dreams somehow relate to Coldplay, somehow. The other night I had a dream a neighbor moved into a house right next door to me and there was the girl a year or two older than me and I started talking to her, you know meet her?

Girl: Hi!

me: hi!

Me: I'm Alyssa and I like Coldplay! :cool:

Girl: I'm Diamond (I must have been thinking Diamond instead of Crystal:confused:) and I'm the Oracle.

Me: Your the Oracle on coldplay.com????:o

Girl: What no? I'm the Oracle on the Batman Series! (earlier in the dream I had a dream that I was Batman's sidekick so...:P)

Me: Ohhh...:rolleyes:

----

and then there was this dream;

----

So I was watching this interview with Jonny and he said he liked Tina Turner because she had legs before I went to bed;

So I had this dream this guy on the street was attracted to me for some unknown reason and the some friends was crowded around me for some reason and I was like

Me: I don't think I'm anywhere above average look-wise... at all...

Friend: Yeah but you've got legs!

(which I don't really have... I mean I'm 12... :P)

Me: :blush:

It's been a while since my last Coldplay dream, but I had one last night. It was a pretty generic one involving me and my friends at a concert, though for whatever reason, they covered Uprising by Muse, lol. Likely because I've had that song stuck in my head all week. Oh, and I remember singing Fix You really off-key in the dream. Like, even more than in real life. :laugh3:

Wow. Okay.

I watched the movie GoldenEye a few days ago (one of my favorites) and it made its way into my dreams along with Chris... and later Stephen Colbert...

I was working in the 'bunker' where the GoldenEye blast first hit in the movie. We got blasted again and we were all running for cover and all that... Suddenly, the survivors were trying to gather themselves. We were wearing only towels for some reason. Then I saw Chris sitting on a chair looking down. I went over to him and ruffled his hair and was like, "Don't worry, Gwyn's gonna be okay." :lol: She was like halfway across the world or something, but I said it to him anyway so he'd cheer up. Then we both went to the bathroom to hang out. Wtf.

So last night was my best Coldplay dream yet. I was at a Coldplay Concert and I guess I was an Oxfam volunteer with my brother because we were both wearing Oxfam shirts. We were watching the show from onstage though. I had their backs to me, that wasn’t necessarily a bad view.:wink3: So they were done with the main part of the show and all that was left was the final encore. I instructed the audience to start chanting Coldplay and they did for a while but soon got tired. Then I told them to start chanting Viva and they also did that too. Then all of a sudden a Japanese act come out dancing. Everyone is now restless and almost everyone leaves. I was screaming at them to stay and that Coldplay was coming back but only about 20 people stayed. Then Chris and Jonny do come out all cheery and Chris tells everyone left to move forward. I run and grab my front row spot. When Chris was singing a song and ducking down to touch people’s hands, I blew him a kiss and he blew one back!:kiss: On the last song of the encore Chris was playing a song on his piano with drumsticks!?! That was weird, but I didn’t recognize the song. Then Chris comes down to the crowd while Jonny is doing a guitar solo. People are just watching him and I ask him, “Can I shake your hand?” So he shakes my hand. Then I ask, “Can I give you a hug?” So he gives me a bear tight hug and then a kiss on the cheek. :)At this point I’m really happy. Then he picks me up and starts carrying me on stage. He was running up the stairs and trips. Now I felt bad and carried him backstage because I thought he was hurt.:lol: As I was carrying him backstage I finally recognized the song that was playing was Starlight. Weird. So I guess I carried Chris all the way to a room onto a bed. I have no idea how that was possible, I’m not that strong and I’m fifteen. Chris is 32-year-old man and really tall!:PBut you guys all know that already. Anyways, he starts laughing and tells me he’s okay. Then he asks out of nowhere, “How long can you stay with us?” :DThat was the best part of the dream; he wanted me to stay with them! It was Saturday night and I responded, “My parents think I’m at my friends house until Thursday or Friday, so Friday!” How I wish this would happen and I could say forever! Then I woke up for no reason and I was mad because I wanted to keep talking to Chris. I thought about the whole dream so I wouldn’t forget and I then I went back to sleep thinking about it. Luckily, I went back to dreaming about Coldplay! I was at the same place the next day but this time, I was in seats watching the show with my sister. The same thing happened as the night before with the Japanese act and only about ten people were left. Yet again, I ran and took my front row spot. Some lady who worked there went on stage with a cart full of boxes of chocolate. I immediately knew it was for Chris and yelled, “Take him a Twix!” I don’t know why, since that’s not even my favorite chocolate. She took him the Twix and a minute later Chris comes on stage and shyly asks the lady, “Can I have another chocolate before I go on again?” He smiles at me and ducks backs out and a lady comes out yelling to the other, “Go and give the man his dinner!” :laugh3:It was pretty funny. I can imagine Chris eating chocolate for dinner. Then my dad knocked on my door to wake me up and that was it.:cry: These were great dreams, too bad they weren’t real.

I've got 2:

-Once I had a dream that Coldplay was playing a real small gig at some bar or something, and I had VIP tickets. The only other thing I really remember about it is that Chris pointed and smiled right at me a few times.

-I must give credit to The Hobbit for this dream, because if I wasn't forced to read over the summer for school I probably never would have had this dream. The scene was something right out of The Hobbit- a creaky old bridge stretching across a shallow gorge. The reason the bridge was there was because there was a large creek at the bottom of the gorge. In the dream, I was on some sort of quest with Chris, Guy, and a bunch of other people that I can't recall. Chris told the group "be careful when you cross the bridge because it's very unstable". Ironically, he then fell through the bridge and thus got all wet. So Chris says "Now I'm all wet! I'm going to have to take my clothes off." And so he takes off everything but his underwear(Banana Republic brand, no doubt:D). So Chris climbs back up the gorge on the other side, and beckons for the rest of us to follow. We start too, and then Guy also falls through another section of the bridge, lands in the creek, and gets soaked. And I bet you can guess what happens next:D. So now that both Chris and Guy are pleasantly lacking in attire, Guy climbs back on the bridge,(I'm not sure why he didn't just go to the other side like Chris did)and soon everyone but Guy is off the bridge. Guy had fallen behind, and says it's because he's so cold. So I run back onto the bridge and hug him-HARD. Really tightly, in a sexual way;) Then I release my grip a little, and we walk across the bridge while hugging each other, and then I woke up. It was the best dream I've ever had in my life:D ♥♥♥♥♥ I love my perverted mind!^^

I've got 2:

-Once I had a dream that Coldplay was playing a real small gig at some bar or something, and I had VIP tickets. The only other thing I really remember about it is that Chris pointed and smiled right at me a few times.

-I must give credit to The Hobbit for this dream, because if I wasn't forced to read over the summer for school I probably never would have had this dream. The scene was something right out of The Hobbit- a creaky old bridge stretching across a shallow gorge. The reason the bridge was there was because there was a large creek at the bottom of the gorge. In the dream, I was on some sort of quest with Chris, Guy, and a bunch of other people that I can't recall. Chris told the group "be careful when you cross the bridge because it's very unstable". Ironically, he then fell through the bridge and thus got all wet. So Chris says "Now I'm all wet! I'm going to have to take my clothes off." And so he takes off everything but his underwear(Banana Republic brand, no doubt:D). So Chris climbs back up the gorge on the other side, and beckons for the rest of us to follow. We start too, and then Guy also falls through another section of the bridge, lands in the creek, and gets soaked. And I bet you can guess what happens next:D. So now that both Chris and Guy are pleasantly lacking in attire, Guy climbs back on the bridge,(I'm not sure why he didn't just go to the other side like Chris did)and soon everyone but Guy is off the bridge. Guy had fallen behind, and says it's because he's so cold. So I run back onto the bridge and hug him-HARD. Really tightly, in a sexual way;) Then I release my grip a little, and we walk across the bridge while hugging each other, and then I woke up. It was the best dream I've ever had in my life:D ♥♥♥♥♥ I love my perverted mind!^^

OMG, what a great dream!! :D I wouldn't mind having a dream or two where Chris gets naked (or see it in real life................)

Oh! And there is nothing wrong with having a perverted mind...hehe. :wink2: :smug2: :laugh4:

I had a dream the other night that I was dating Jonny, Guy, and this singer from another band. But we all lived in Korea. And during the whole I was spending time with each of them until I knew it was unfair to have them all, no matter how much I loved them all. What I mainly remember was in the end I started talking to Guy, who lived in this garden and was taking pictures more than actually talking. And he knew about Jonny and said that he had to go back to HIS girlfriend and we parted ways for me to find Will walking around in a bear suit....

Then I went to talk to Jonny who knew about Guy and knew that I was breaking up with him too. idek. But we agreed to stay friends and told me I was going to be his best friend. hahaha. And as I was leaving, Chris came up to me and told me I was doing the right thing and hugged me. And the rest of the dream was about me and the singer from the other band doing yoga iand acrobats inn an abandoned warehouse together.

It's kind of a shitty thing for me to do in a dream, but Will was in a bear suit?

I dreamt last night about Jonny and Chris coming To Latin America as to "compensate" for not coming To do a hole Viva la Vida Latin America tour :laugh3:

They were on my Country and suddenly on my street :D

After they were on my house for a while,the hole problem of the dream was that Jonny and Chris signed one of my cds and they didnt sing the others!! i was trying hard to make them sign but in a friendly way :D

it was the most real dream i had in my life :lol:

when i woke up for a moment i thought it actually happend,but then realise the sad truth :(

OMG, what a great dream!! :D I wouldn't mind having a dream or two where Chris gets naked (or see it in real life................)

Oh! And there is nothing wrong with having a perverted mind...hehe. :wink2: :smug2: :laugh4:

Lol ohhh yeahhh!!!!:wink2:

Yay for pervs!:D

my dream last night was so weird... :confused:

i was at a coldplay concert and i ran up to c-stage. Brooke and Nicole were there (coldplayisawesome and MrsMartin333) and i ended up hanging out with them by c-stage. it was kind of weird considering i've never met them before... :shrug: oh well! we weren't acting weird in the dream. :P anyway we were actually sitting on the edges of c-stage because there was nothing blocking it off and no security was there. so we're just talking waiting for them to come on and brooke was like, "save my spot i'm gonna go eat some waffles." :inquisitive: for some reason nicole and i saw nothing wrong with this and we did as she said. :laugh3: right after she left with her waffles :waffle: CHRIS CAME UP ON THE C-STAGE! jonny, guy and will weren't with him, it was just chris. oddly enough we didn't freak out we just started talking to him. we told him about brooke and her waffles and he said he liked waffles too and that he wanted some but we told him that we didnt know where brooke went with her waffles, otherwise we would go get her and tell her to give him some. :lol: so the 3 of us just talked for awhile. i can't remember the conversation; all i remember is that chris was holding a hose... :confused:

it was probably one of the weirdest dreams i've ever had.

my dream last night was so weird... :confused:

i was at a coldplay concert and i ran up to c-stage. Brooke and Nicole were there (coldplayisawesome and MrsMartin333) and i ended up hanging out with them by c-stage. it was kind of weird considering i've never met them before... :shrug: oh well! we weren't acting weird in the dream. :P anyway we were actually sitting on the edges of c-stage because there was nothing blocking it off and no security was there. so we're just talking waiting for them to come on and brooke was like, "save my spot i'm gonna go eat some waffles." :inquisitive: for some reason nicole and i saw nothing wrong with this and we did as she said. :laugh3: right after she left with her waffles :waffle: CHRIS CAME UP ON THE C-STAGE! jonny, guy and will weren't with him, it was just chris. oddly enough we didn't freak out we just started talking to him. we told him about brooke and her waffles and he said he liked waffles too and that he wanted some but we told him that we didnt know where brooke went with her waffles, otherwise we would go get her and tell her to give him some. :lol: so the 3 of us just talked for awhile. i can't remember the conversation; all i remember is that chris was holding a hose... :confused:

it was probably one of the weirdest dreams i've ever had.

Long live to waffles!

That's all I have to say :dozey: