✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

i just had a really amazing daydream that chris and i were sitting in some coffeeshop, talking for hours, and it was snowing really hard outside. :wacky:!

i love my chris dreams. :heart:!

Hey i had a dream the other night where i was with Chris in a coffee shop too!

It was too short though!

Here:

It was early in the morning and I was at a coffee shop in London, and i don't know why i was in London, but i was.

And after i placed my order for a chai tea i went to go sit down at a table. As i was walking to take a seat at the nearest one, Chris was there. My heart started racing and i wanted to scream, but i didn't want to scare him or freak him out or anything. He looked like he was enjoying himself. He was all alone though. So my plan was to just act casual. I asked, "may i sit here?".

Chris: " Of course!" then he pulled out the chair for me to sit. (how sweet)

Anway, I was acting like i didn't know him or have never seen him before so he wouldn't think i was some crazy fan. haha. But he happened to notice my bracelets.. the same ones he has from the made with love project. He pointed to them and said, " we match!" And i just laughed. I was in so much shock that he was talking to me i didn't have any words to say.

Just as i was about to ask him if he wanted to show me around London he started to stand up and he said he had to leave but it was nice sharing a drink with me. He smiled and went for the door. I wanted to run after him and hug him but i didn't.

And that was the end. I was sad that i didn't get to kiss him or anything. haha. And i only saw him for a little bit. sad day. :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a chris dream too:D here it is

i was in the backstage of a coldplay concert so i wait 'til the concert ends just to meet the guys

the concert finally ends and the guys showed up, i was like " oh my god, this is really happening"

and then for no reason chris started running and i chased him, he was saying me that if i get him he would spend a whole day with me, so i run as fast as i can and finally get him, i was really happy, then chris said something to a guy around there and then chris said me that it would be my best day-ever!. First we went to a bowling place and we start playing, he really was very good so he was kicking my ass hehe, but then he let me win :D, after that we went to a park and we talk and he bought ice cream:p, i remember he was talking me about something he was made and then i woke up, i was about to shoot myself! It was a sweet dream

I remarked someone that chris was the most intelligent person I had ever met-ever, in my dream of couse :p

Guys,do you know there is a theory about dreams which says that when we sleep our souls just go out and fly around the world,so maybe somewhere we've really met Chris(his soul?) and talked to him and уесюШ think so,cause whenever I have a dream about him or the band,it's so real to me.Do you have such feelings too?

• 1 month later...

okay I had the weirdest dream last night. It was seriously scary. I was in some random house walking down a long hall, when I got to the end there was a door with a little window in it. I looked through the window and saw Chris laying in bed. I could see his blue eyes glowing through the darkness.. I went it... and he was dressed in his X&Y outfit with the equal sign and colored tape... and he was like "Are you coming to bed?" and I was really confused because I didn't know him... but I just said "umm yeah.." I then I realized he was clutching a teddy bear.. and he started acting so weird that it creeped me out. and I ran out of the room really fast, and then I realized that I was in a mental hospital!! and he was a patient there ... ugh it was so scary :\

Guys,do you know there is a theory about dreams which says that when we sleep our souls just go out and fly around the world,so maybe somewhere we've really met Chris(his soul?) and talked to him and уесюШ think so,cause whenever I have a dream about him or the band,it's so real to me.Do you have such feelings too?

If that's true my soul has slept with his at least three times already

oh wow..I had a coldplay dream last night too..my like millionth one..

I was at some concert venue, and then coldplay had some challenge to meet them which was to hold onto one of the yellow balloons for as long as possible. I did it and won, so I got to hang out with them at a sound check and they let me play piano while chris sang, and we played a few songs and then right before I was about to play talk on the piano, I woke up

:-(

Very cool dreams everyone! (Didn't get through all of them yet but they're all great so far) I've had two Coldplay dreams so far (one of which was just the other night! :D)

First dream was Coldplay was performing in my backyard (this was waaay before the girl in the states won that contest). Chris kept trying to make conversation with me in between sets, constantly asking me questions like, "How are you doing? What do you think of the show so far? Do we sound okay? What's your favourite colour? Nice weather out isn't it?" and so on. It was pretty cute :P ...Anyway of course I would still remember it because it's coldplay right?

The second one was the other night. I was at a formal ball wearing my prom dress (it's a red evening gown). Guy was there in a tux and we shared a waltz.

Oh ya! and briefly last night, I dreamt Simon Cowell phoned me and asked me if I thought Coldplay and Satriani's songs sounded the same...as if you need to ask me what I answered :P That dream was random but nonetheless coldplay-related.

I have the wierdest dreams ever

I still don't understand any of them

Its a little confusing so...you may have to read it a couple times...

Ok heres the dream:

One day I had gone to audition to be in a live interview with Ryan seacrest. while auditioning you must tell about yourself and if you are interesting enough ryan seacrest would interview. So I told a TON of stuff about myself. Therefore I had won and got to go to this HUGe staduim with thousands of people watching me being interviewed with ryan seacrest. I wore my usual coldplay T-shirt and ripped jeans with Fake Uggs [i call them Fuggs]. So I was there two hours earlier than I should of been with just me and this huge staduim. So I ran around jumping around and stuff. Then out of no where Simon Cowell Just walks in along with paula Abdul trailing along behind them are a ton of reporters asking a ton of stupid questions like 'what did you have for breakfast?' or 'what color is your underwear?'. So then a ton of nobodies come in. Then I see coldplay members just come on in. So I just backed up on stage basiclly frozen in my special interview chair. So then Chris shouts "Hey guys, she's wearing our shirt!". So the interview begins and Ryan actually gets the 4 good guys up on stage with me to ask questions for him. This is the main part of the dream so Im just gonna list the questions/conversation below.

Chris: Ok...so you are how old.

Me:Uhhmmm...*the guys crack a smile* Im...12!

Jonny:What would be your favorite song written by us?

Me: I like all the music thats written by you guys but Green eys would be my favorite.

Guy: Who's your favorite Coldplay member.

I paused silently. I started sweating. I was speachless. I had no clue of what to say...

Chris: Its ok, you can tell us your favorite

Jonny: We won't bite

Me: Well I've never decided on a favorite

Will: Why not?

Me: All 4 of you guys seem like great people to be around

GUy:who would you want be around above all?

Me: Well I don't know

The entire audience then left except for a little baby. seacrest then picked up the baby and left. Then the band members gave me a hug and left. And I fell asleep or fainted...I really dont know... :)

I have another dream but I dont know if anyone wants to know about it...THe other one is actually a lot better...

alright...This is actually my second dream

Like said in the first one, my dreams are very confusing:

Saturday morining, I wake up on the ground. Suddenly Im the age of 30. I didnt completley aprove of my look at the moment but, I had on a sexy purple tanktop tight black pants and some silver earing with braclets. My hair is black and down and silky smooth with some black high heels on my feet. So i get up and Im in some sort of parking lot. It seemed was in the middle of the mall parking lot. I ran into the mall because man it was hot outside. I walked in looking around to see where I was. I was in the middle of the mall. I saw a phone and quickly towards it but...It was then ripped off the wall by the Jonas brothers' body guard. Jonny and Chris were standing next to a smoothie shop just hanging out. i assumed no one knew who they were. It was free smoothie day so I ran up and got a smoothie :p. So anyways, chris is right next to me. I turn a bright red and can barely hold myself up. I fell straight to the ground. "ouch!" I yelled. Chris and Jonny quickly turned to me. Chris helped me up as fast as he could. Asking the obvious question "Are you OK?".

"Yeah im f-fine." I then realized I was bleeding a little in the middle of my palm.

"being that thin it must be hard to keep up against wind" chris said sharing a laugh with jonny. Chris and Jonny then introduced themselves. after that the invited me to sit down and chat with them. next think I knew we were talking about football...Then i got hit with one and fainted...When I got up from my faint I woke up in some sort of house. I walked into a room to see if i recognized the home. I walked into a bed room where Chris was in his Pjs [boxer pants with no shirt...:p]. "Are you coming to bed?" he asked.

And then i woke up...It was so wierd...and exciting...and wierd...

Fwee I actually had a Coldplay dream last night!

I'm at the concert and am sitting right next to C-stage during the part where they come back into the audience. After the acoustic songs, the boys are leaving and Will drops a rolled-up belt out of his pocket (why that of all things?) and I pick it up and yell, "Will! You dropped your belt!" and he turns and takes it and says "Thank you! :)"

And that was about it.

Oh my gosh! All of these are hilarious! I've had a TON of Coldplay dreams but I always seem to dream about meeting Chris and having a long conversation with him and then I end up watching tv and seeing a Chris interview and he starts talking about me. :D theyre the best!

thats not very interesting but i'm gonna try to have a coldplay dream tonight and if i do i'll be sure to tell you all about it. :D

A few weeks ago I had a dream that Chris was eating spaghetti at our table, and we were talking a lot. Suddenly he grabbed something, and it was a very special edition of the Safety EP on vinyl, he brought it for me. I was sooooo happy!!

And then I woke up..... :P *sigh* :D

okay i had one!

i was at the concert in raleigh on august 6th (cant wait!) and i went to go get autographs. i walked up and the convo was like this:

chris: hi i'm chris!

me: :wacky: i know who you are! youre only my idol and hero!

chris: and your celebrity crush. :D no i shouldnt say that because i dont know for sure.

me: actually its true. :embarassed: i just didnt want to say that cause it sounds creepy.

chris: no it doesnt! its flattering. :) i would say i have a crush on you too but that would be creepy.

me: yeah cause im a minor... :\

but then they signed my gorgeous tour t-shirt (which i cant wait to buy) and they put "to: Caitlyn we ♥ you from: " and then signed. :)

then jonny was talking about how he saw all these girls with signs around town (idk why? they werent at the concert though...) that said I ♥ JB and he was all smiley.

me: jonny... i really dont mean to burst your bubble because the JB i love is jonny buckland but... i think those signs were for the jonas brothers. :\

jonny: hahaha once again im upstaged by a boy band.

me: you know what? im gonna make a t-shirt just for you that says "I ♥ JB (Jonny Buckland NOT the Jonas Brothers)" and then i'll take pictures and send 'em to you. :)

jonny: :D i cant wait to see them!

and then it just sort of ended...

kinda strange and not very realistic at all but i liked it :)