✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

haha you have no idea..how I made that poster.. or sign actually. I made it from the back of my hotel registration haha. It was actually going to be on a napkin.

I dreamt one night that I won a prize...:lol: I didn't know what the prize was, it was a surprise. I walked with the closed eyes and someone suddenly said me: ''Open your eyes''!!. Then, I opened my eyes, and I saw Chris in front of me :)...But when I was going to talk to him...I woke up...XD!:laugh3::P:):lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that Jonny had a twitter, and I tweeted him my cell phone number. We started texting back and forth, and he invited me to a concert and emailed me this pass thingy that was like an after party pass. And I was calling to thank him, but then ..... I woke up. :( anyway it was cute while it lasted

I seem to be having a dream about Chris a few times a week...last nights was AWFUL. I dreamt I was my lounge with him and he suddenly dropped dead from a brain hemorrhage and as he fell to the floor, he looked at me and said 'see you later' HOW AWFUL! Then I had to go and explain to Anthony what happened.....memo to self: MUST NOT SMOKE CRACK BEFORE BED HA HAHAHAHA

I seem to be having a dream about Chris a few times a week...last nights was AWFUL. I dreamt I was my lounge with him and he suddenly dropped dead from a brain hemorrhage and as he fell to the floor, he looked at me and said 'see you later' HOW AWFUL! Then I had to go and explain to Anthony what happened.....memo to self: MUST NOT SMOKE CRACK BEFORE BED HA HAHAHAHA

What. The. Shit? :inquisitive:

Anyway the past two dreams I've had have been Coldplay related, nothing much happened, in the first one Coldplay were playing at the SCG again for some concert but in both I got a kiss and a hug from Chris so eh

I dreamed I went back in time to London before the guys were famous so I could meet them, and we were chatting at this club and I was telling them about how big they were gonna be and accidentally... er... I kind of gave them the lyrics for Yellow.

Which might explain why none of them seem to know what the song is about or where it came from. Woops! My bad! :nice:

i had a coldplay dream last night and when i woke up i thought of bumping the thread tonight :D now i have to dig really deep to what it was again :confused: :thinking:

let's see... all i rememeber: i was at a coldplay concert, and at the end, Guy dropped his bass, and grabbed a mic, and started singing his background bits like a rockstar, he came up front and stood somehwere on the right side lon the edge of stage, and started to dance and really getting into his singing, and he seemed to be doing it for soeone in particulair, so they put it on the bigscreen, and standng there front row were Gwyneth and Arlene, and I remember thinking.. wow:stunned: he must really love her to be going this bazookas for her :lol:

there was more to it but unfortunaltly i don't remember :disappointed:

Guest LiquidSky
i had a coldplay dream last night and when i woke up i thought of bumping the thread tonight :D now i have to dig really deep to what it was again :confused: :thinking:

let's see... all i rememeber: i was at a coldplay concert, and at the end, Guy dropped his bass, and grabbed a mic, and started singing his background bits like a rockstar, he came up front and stood somehwere on the right side lon the edge of stage, and started to dance and really getting into his singing, and he seemed to be doing it for soeone in particulair, so they put it on the bigscreen, and standng there front row were Gwyneth and Arlene, and I remember thinking.. wow:stunned: he must really love her to be going this bazookas for her :lol:

there was more to it but unfortunaltly i don't remember :disappointed:

Oh man! We should make a video of it.. Ask the guy who won the contest to make us this scene! hahaha! Arlene?! They really get along, don't they? :D

I love all your dreams...even the pervy one hahaha keep them coming!

I had a dream ages and ages ago that I was at a Coldplay concert. I think it was right before they announced the Australian tour.

Firstly, as an opening act was Madonna, with Steve Parker from the TV show Neighbours playing with her on drums.

Then on came Coldplay! And I just remember Chris splitting his pants:sneaky: was a good dream!

This is kind of Coldplay related:

the night before I went to see Coldplay in Sydney, I had a dream I was having a BBQ at someone's house. They gave me the chicken off the barbie and I looked at them and said "This isn't cooked properly". To that they replied "yeah it is, it just looks that way because it was cooked on the BBQ".

So I started eating into it (for some reason the chicken looked like fish with gravel in it) and then I noticed it wasn't cooked properly and said "how dare you feed me chicken that isn't cooked properly! I have to see Coldplay tommorow and your trying to give me salmonella poisoning:angry:

and then I tried to spew it all up, because no way was I gonna get sick for Coldplay!

Oh man! We should make a video of it.. Ask the guy who won the contest to make us this scene! hahaha! Arlene?! They really get along, don't they? :D

I love all your dreams...even the pervy one hahaha keep them coming!

it doesn't happen that often anymore :( GUYYYYY come back to meeeee :bigcry:

I had a dream last night I was playing with the boys.They were going to start playing and then Guy handed me his bass so I could play.I was playing Chinese Sleep Chaht.haha.Then when I was done I handed the bass back to Guy so he could play the next song.

Guest LiquidSky
I had a dream ages and ages ago that I was at a Coldplay concert. I think it was right before they announced the Australian tour.

Firstly, as an opening act was Madonna, with Steve Parker from the TV show Neighbours playing with her on drums.

Then on came Coldplay! And I just remember Chris splitting his pants:sneaky: was a good dream!

This is kind of Coldplay related:

the night before I went to see Coldplay in Sydney, I had a dream I was having a BBQ at someone's house. They gave me the chicken off the barbie and I looked at them and said "This isn't cooked properly". To that they replied "yeah it is, it just looks that way because it was cooked on the BBQ".

So I started eating into it (for some reason the chicken looked like fish with gravel in it) and then I noticed it wasn't cooked properly and said "how dare you feed me chicken that isn't cooked properly! I have to see Coldplay tommorow and your trying to give me salmonella poisoning:angry:

and then I tried to spew it all up, because no way was I gonna get sick for Coldplay!

No food poising! When I went to see them in NYC, I was like " I am not fainting! I'll faint when the show is over!" hahaha:laugh3:

it doesn't happen that often anymore :( GUYYYYY come back to meeeee :bigcry:

aww look at more pictures of Guy :idea2:

I had a dream last night I was playing with the boys.They were going to start playing and then Guy handed me his bass so I could play.I was playing Chinese Sleep Chaht.haha.Then when I was done I handed the bass back to Guy so he could play the next song.

That was random... I would have assumed that he would have it "You can keep it" :D

I had a dream about coldplay last night, that's all I'm gunna say browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LmNvbGRwbGF5aW5nLmNvbS9mb3J1bS9pbWFnZXMvc21pbGllczEvd2luazMuZ2lm&b=29browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LmNvbGRwbGF5aW5nLmNvbS9mb3J1bS9pbWFnZXMvc21pbGllczEvd2luazMuZ2lm&b=29 lol

hahaha that's fair!:P

my dreams NEVER become true, so don't panic:

had my first coldplay dream last night, but it was just NOT what i'd asked for:P

i attended a concert, sat frontrow, and was totally happily waiting for the gig to kick off. but the coldies had decided to go utterly experimental. strange stage-decoration, you couldn't see the boys, no singing, just odd, senseless sounds, which had nothing to'em, utter sh-te.

so, more and more people left the venue, and had gone pretty aggressive. as i always do with my coldplay, i felt defensive, but was very irritated myself. so i went to the side of the stage, and there were chris and an unknown man, hiding in the dark. the C was totally FREAKING out, smoking a cigarette:thinking:, hands trembling. i touched his hand ( which was cold like ice). the C started shivering like mad, but gave me a thankful , yet desperate look. he was devastated, that his ambitions to become the next Stockhausen/ Messiaen/ Aphex Twin/ whatever didn't work AT ALL. that was it.......?!?

...guess, i'm subconsciously scared, that i'm gonna loose my good old coldplay, or what?:\:lol:

because of all the hints, that they plan to create something totally different for their next album?

i am actually very much looking forward to that.

hmmmm, pretty random.