✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

This is actually really hard, because I said my favorite CPsong is Square One. But I'm actually not that sure about that, because I don't listen that much to Square One. These are my favorites at this moment (december 2015) of CP: Square One, Life In Technicolor II, Violet Hill, Cemeteries Of London, Don't Panic, Speed Of Sound, Death And All His Friends, Charlie Brown, Paradise, A Sky Full Of Stars, Adventure Of A Lifetime and A Head Full Of Dreams! Has anyone a bit the same preference?

Listening to Help is round the corner quite a few times, reflecting over all the tough times in 2015 personally and thinking about everything we have been through in the world, all the hardship, conflicts, problems...sending my strongest thoughts and hope that 2016 will bring the help we need.

• Like 1

It really is a sad song with a lovely upbeat melody though. Dunno how they managed that combo but they did hehe

Those guitars at the beginning and the soft vocals, the melody, the lyrics...I think Fun is on the way to become my favorite AHFOD song, probably even before Birds.

For a second I thought this was the New Year Countdown thread and I was about to contradict you :P

HA! Nah I just turned on my playlist and Midnight started playing and I was reminded of how freaking amazing thgis song is °__°

Choose your first one carefully as it will set the tone for whole 2016 ;)

Set the tone in terms of the music I'll listen to or in terms of my mood during the year ? Because if it is the former I'll choose an Oldplay song and if it the latter I may go for a Newplay song instead :P

Set the tone in terms of the music I'll listen to or in terms of my mood during the year ? Because if it is the former I'll choose an Oldplay song and if it the latter I may go for a Newplay song instead :P

The mood yeah , so absolutely go for Newplay hehe :D

• Like 1

I think I'll make a compromise and go for upbeat + Oldplay: Crests Of Waves

Think it fits my goals this year. Absolute happiness is not reachable, so why bother. I want to focus on living life as it is and to try to be happy with what I've got. (It could be worse...you want to stop before you begin, you want to sink when you know you can swim, you want to stop just before you begin - never give in, never give in...nothing matters except life and love...)

• Like 1