🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank youuuu. I search more interviews. I love interviews ^^. If someone have the video with :

"Interviewer: 'What's up you two? Are you in love?'

Chris and Jon: 'We are' (Chris leans over and kisses Jon on the check.)"

pleaaaase upload it ^^.

Thank youuuu. I search more interviews. I love interviews ^^. If someone have the video with :

pleaaaase upload it ^^.

oh I think I have that one.....I might of deleted it :thinking:

do you know what it was called or at least the environment they were in lol maybe it will come back to me....

ok this isn't really a quote but at school we had this guy come in and talk to us cos his like going around the whole world on his bike and its been 2 years and his half way to getting back to his home (london) and he is now making his way through Australia.

anyways in his side show with pics etc. he had really meanful quotes on life and stuff on the pics and there was one that said "or do....something thats never been done - coldplay" I was like woooah yeah, a few friends looked at me and I was like yes that is coldplay you aren't mistaken.

lol, so thats my life story :D (not really)

ok this isn't really a quote but at school we had this guy come in and talk to us cos his like going around the whole world on his bike and its been 2 years and his half way to getting back to his home (london) and he is now making his way through Australia.

anyways in his side show with pics etc. he had really meanful quotes on life and stuff on the pics and there was one that said "or do....something thats never been done - coldplay" I was like woooah yeah, a few friends looked at me and I was like yes that is coldplay you aren't mistaken.

lol, so thats my life story :D (not really)

I'm the same with my friends. If I hear or see anything about Coldplay, I freak out and go, "OMG that's Coldplay!" And then they give me this look-->:dozey:

• 5 weeks later...

these are quotes from this site http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/ all of them are from chris, some are funny and some are just plain weird lol. :P

chris on crazy frog -

"That little thing should have its legs chopped off - and I'd like to eat them in a restaurant"

"I don't like the frog and it brings me out in hives I go all red"

chris on a letter from a lady claiming to be his mum - (don't even know what the heck this is about :thinking:)

"Apparently she gave birth to me in Southampton and my dad is dead I'm thinking of telling her she owes me 28 years of pocket money"

chris on more kids -

"I honestly have no idea about more children. I'll be happy to make it tomorrow."

chris should have kept these ones to himself lol -:lipsrsealed2::laugh3:

"To be perfectly honest. I didn't know what I was doing. I wish somebody would have come to me when I was fourteen and explained how to give an orgasm."

"Well, I used to walk funny, and, to be quite honest, I was a bit of a knobhead - I wouldn't have liked me either."

"If I was gay I'd be happy to admit it. It would be great to have a service like that. I wish there was a park you could walk into and there were girls under every tree waiting for it."

"I wrote it naked I actually wrote it on a guitar, sitting on a sofa And I made sure that all the right bits were warm.”

"In the middle of the night I thought I was either going to be sick or go write that song So the song just came up, then I went back to bed"

and -

"I don't live a Hollywood lifestyle You'll have seen no pictures of me on any red carpets because I don't do it and neither does my lady"

"I used to go walking in the middle of the night to calm down when we were recording this album.

:sneaky:

pleaaaase upload it ^^.

oh my God.

that is so ... :dead:

if im not fasting i would cry aaaah.

"No words can express the joy of being in Coldplay. let me just translate it by this sound... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" - Chris Martin

I had more ones when chris just talks about how amazing us fans are. but I printed them out and before I was vacuuming my room and I vacuumed the paper up lol....awwww

there was two things at my concert which i faintly remember, so its not word to word.

The first one was in yellow and there was the last balloon bopping around and chris was like, going back and forth from the mic singing the last note and then paused and was like "Hey, we can't finish the song until that balloon is popped" and then EVERYONE kinda went silent watching the balloon. And then it was popped and everyone cheered, yay! Not really a quote except for the bit about popping the balloon... sorry lol.

The second one was when one of the crew or something came out and was fixing something and Chris said "this is _________ (can't remember the name) and if you ever see him on the street, don't approch him. He may well be dangerous, drunk and Horny" or something like that..