✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Israeli coldplay fans on this site??

green eyes88

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh4: well i fell asleep when i went to take a short nap and i missed 2 calls from 2 different friends... :P so ive done nothing. and you?

oh...

well, it started out pretty crappy. I just realised that i only have 2 more fridays left until i go to IDF. The one i had tomorrow, and then only one more when i come back from China... so it bothered me that a really good friend of mine didnt go out with us... but then i said "i shouldnt let this bother my almost last friday" and i got over it and stopped being so childish

and we went out... but this time we sat at a coffee place, had coffee and i ate (of course) and it was really fun :P

and i cant believe china is so close :stunned:

oh...

well, it started out pretty crappy. I just realised that i only have 2 more fridays left until i go to IDF. The one i had tomorrow, and then only one more when i come back from China... so it bothered me that a really good friend of mine didnt go out with us... but then i said "i shouldnt let this bother my almost last friday" and i got over it and stopped being so childish

and we went out... but this time we sat at a coffee place, had coffee and i ate (of course) and it was really fun :P

and i cant believe china is so close :stunned:

Has it somehow moved nearer to Israel, then??:shocked2:

Must be some pretty awesome tectonic activity afoot!!:rolleyes:

what did you eat? :P

i ate a poccacia (did i spell is right?) with labane

and ice cream for desert :P

and later we came to my house and i ate corn (i dunno why, i was in the mood for corn) and some yogurt lol...

i just made myself sick thinking about the things i ate all mixed up lol

and my friend who came here who is always dieting made herself a salad :dozey:

and this all happenned at 4am...

wow :stunned: so im guessing ur from those lucky ones who eat and eat and never get fat? :P

well... sort of.. i used to excersize alot as well, but ive stopped because i really got sick of it. And my only thought i was "in a couple of months im going to IDF and i wont have time to excersize anyway, so might as well stop now"

and i did :P

i was so sick of it that it was actually making me feel bad instead of good...

and now i have gained some weight, i just never know how much because im not the kind of person who checks how many kilos i lost or gained... but i can see i have...

if this gets out of control ill probably get back to excersizing and start watching what i eat

and i got what mark said.. didnt u?

well... sort of.. i used to excersize alot as well, but ive stopped because i really got sick of it. And my only thought i was "in a couple of months im going to IDF and i wont have time to excersize anyway, so might as well stop now"

and i did :P

i was so sick of it that it was actually making me feel bad instead of good...

and now i have gained some weight, i just never know how much because im not the kind of person who checks how many kilos i lost or gained... but i can see i have...

if this gets out of control ill probably get back to excersizing and start watching what i eat

and i got what mark said.. didnt u?

It appears not!!:P

I've heard of IVF, but what's IDF??

Well surely you'll get plenty of exercise there!!;)

naa

it's not like ill be outside fighting and training all day

there are 10 days of basic training.. which is like boot camp

but after that ill be sitting on my ass all day and eating

most ppl gain alot of weight when they're in the IDF

naa

it's not like ill be outside fighting and training all day

there are 10 days of basic training.. which is like boot camp

but after that ill be sitting on my ass all day and eating

most ppl gain alot of weight when they're in the IDF

What's the point in having unfit soldiers?? They'd all collapse!!:stunned:

What's the point in having unfit soldiers?? They'd all collapse!!:stunned:

im talking about the ppl who arent out there fighting

the ppl who do the physical work train all the time

but there are other things to do in the IDF- the ppl who are in charge of recruiting the ppl, there are many instructers for weapon use etc... counselors, ppl who make sure that the soldiers are getting all the right terms they deserve, ppl who sit looking at radars

not all the things are physical

im talking about the ppl who arent out there fighting

the ppl who do the physical work train all the time

but there are other things to do in the IDF- the ppl who are in charge of recruiting the ppl, there are many instructers for weapon use etc... counselors, ppl who make sure that the soldiers are getting all the right terms they deserve, ppl who sit looking at radars

not all the things are physical

So you expect to be doing something administrative??:thinking:

So you expect to be doing something administrative??:thinking:

i already know what im doing, and im supposed to say

im actually not even supposed to say that im going to IDF but that's really stupid because anyone can find out that here u have to go to IDF for 2-3 years when you're 18

i know it's nothing physical

and no one ever said being in the IDF is going to be fascinating :rolleyes:

many ppl try to get out of it

i already know what im doing, and im supposed to say

im actually not even supposed to say that im going to IDF but that's really stupid because anyone can find out that here u have to go to IDF for 2-3 years when you're 18

i know it's nothing physical

and no one ever said being in the IDF is going to be fascinating :rolleyes:

many ppl try to get out of it

Do you always get some kind of choice in what you do there?

Do you always get some kind of choice in what you do there?

sort of... u start of by going to something that's called "first order" (i dont know what to call it)

and there u have 3 things u do:

1) interveiw with someone that asks you general things about u (where u live, what u do, what u studied, do u mind being far away from home etc)

2) a medical test so they check if u have any limitations and they give u a medical ranking which cam limit u to some jobs in the IDF

3) A test that checks your intellegence- there's reading comprehension, maths, shapes and stuff like that

and in there is also a test that asks u questions about what u would like to do in the IDF

a few months after that u get this thing in the mail that has a list of jobs u can do in the army.

half of them are things that they test u first and they require classification, and the other half is things that dont

and u have to rank them from the one u want most to the one u least want.

after u send it to them they summon you to a couple of rolles that do require classification...

if u get into them they'll tell u and u'll know what you're gonna do

if you dont pass than you dont know what you're gonna do and the day u join the IDF they'll put you in one of the jobs u picked in the ones that dont require classification

it's really hard to explan cause i dont know which terms to use :confused:

sort of... u start of by going to something that's called "first order" (i dont know what to call it)

and there u have 3 things u do:

1) interveiw with someone that asks you general things about u (where u live, what u do, what u studied, do u mind being far away from home etc)

2) a medical test so they check if u have any limitations and they give u a medical ranking which cam limit u to some jobs in the IDF

3) A test that checks your intellegence- there's reading comprehension, maths, shapes and stuff like that

and in there is also a test that asks u questions about what u would like to do in the IDF

a few months after that u get this thing in the mail that has a list of jobs u can do in the army.

half of them are things that they test u first and they require classification, and the other half is things that dont

and u have to rank them from the one u want most to the one u least want.

after u send it to them they summon you to a couple of rolles that do require classification...

if u get into them they'll tell u and u'll know what you're gonna do

if you dont pass than you dont know what you're gonna do and the day u join the IDF they'll put you in one of the jobs u picked in the ones that dont require classification

it's really hard to explan cause i dont know which terms to use :confused:

So basically, if you don't want to have to go around shooting people it pays to be intelligent and unfit??:thinking: