✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Israeli coldplay fans on this site??

green eyes88

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im good thanks :)

i work at my father's office, since he is too busy to ever go there i take care of the place :cool: mainly some basic office work, i nearly do anything and i get payed for it :P and now one of my father's engineers dosnt stop coming here and making stupid jokes and laughing cause his wife just came to visit him :P

im good thanks :)

i work at my father's office, since he is too busy to ever go there i take care of the place :cool: mainly some basic office work, i nearly do anything and i get payed for it :P and now one of my father's engineers dosnt stop coming here and making stupid jokes and laughing cause his wife just came to visit him :P

:laugh3:

working at parents' office is the best

i worked at my mom's office the whole summer. Made about 6500 sheckels for practically doing nothing

however, half of that money os already gone... i used it to pay for london :P

but it feels good that i dont have to ask my parents for any money :D during school i never had time to work

london was fun :D

feels like it was really long ago :thinking:

it's really overwhelming when u get there at first- because everything is so much bigger. And it was the first time i went alone with just my friend... but we got the hang of the place later and i think we managed pretty well....

im also going to china in exactly a week from now :P

my dad goes there all the time

he's there 2 weeks, comes here for a week and then goes back there

it's for his work, and he only agreed to this as long as my mom would get plane tickets to china and a stay in a hotel every 3 months from his job

and my mom hasnt taken advantage of this the whole year

so now we have those tickets and hotel, and my dad's office agreed to let them be for me, my mom and my brother

so basically, my dad's office is paying for most of the trip :D

my dad goes there all the time

he's there 2 weeks, comes here for a week and then goes back there

it's for his work, and he only agreed to this as long as my mom would get plane tickets to china and a stay in a hotel every 3 months from his job

and my mom hasnt taken advantage of this the whole year

so now we have those tickets and hotel, and my dad's office agreed to let them be for me, my mom and my brother

so basically, my dad's office is paying for most of the trip :D

im home :nice:

wow sounds great :D so ur going there with ur mom and bro? for how long?

im home :nice:

wow sounds great :D so ur going there with ur mom and bro? for how long?

u got home quick :wacko:

yea, my dad will also be there. His office always pays for him...

we're going for 12 days, if u take out the flights it's more like 10 days... i hope i get along with my family :\ But this seemed like the perfect trip to have right before my giyus

i get back at ocrober 16th, and my giyus is october 25th

so it all works out perfectly. Cause i managed to do alittle bit of everything- work, go abroad with a friend, go abroad with family, be bored at home abit. And i was home for the holidays which is also a plus

i wonder where ill be in hannuka :confused:

u got home quick :wacko:

yea, my dad will also be there. His office always pays for him...

we're going for 12 days, if u take out the flights it's more like 10 days... i hope i get along with my family :\ But this seemed like the perfect trip to have right before my giyus

i get back at ocrober 16th, and my giyus is october 25th

so it all works out perfectly. Cause i managed to do alittle bit of everything- work, go abroad with a friend, go abroad with family, be bored at home abit. And i was home for the holidays which is also a plus

i wonder where ill be in hannuka :confused:

home is 5 min away from office :P

well yeah, need to have as much fun as you can before the giyus... how long is it btw? 3 years?

home is 5 min away from office :P

well yeah, need to have as much fun as you can before the giyus... how long is it btw? 3 years?

2 years... ill be in a closed base

so ill only be home every other weekend

from all my friends that have already left, ive mostly heard bad things

so im kinda scared about the whole thing right now, i hope things will be fine :confused:

bad things like what?

mostly from the commanders

they're real shitty... i mean u see a guy that's only a couple of years older than u- he's been through what you're going through and they choose to act like sons of bitches. To treat u like you're nothing just cause they have more power than u.

It sounds horrible to me. Youd think they'd be humane, know that it's something that's hard to go through, but they couldnt care less

my friend does yomiyot- she goes to this place in the morning and goes back home at the end of the day. The place she goes is pretty far- like an hour and a half away. And there are only two buses back- one at 4pm and one at 5pm. And her commander knows this. And so, every day, on purpose- he gives her something to do at 15:50 so she would miss her bus. And stupid things she could do the next day... and she cant do anything about it. She cant complain or talk up to him..

it's a really horrible situation to be in. And think what a huge son of a bitch he is. She gets home everyday at 8pm, and the next day she has to leave at 6am... that's so inhumane it drives me nuts

and she said that the girls with her are real bitches. Only care about themselves, they do what they can to get themselves out of things. If you dont have a strong charachter u could just break down

it really scares me....

oh... that sounds bad :confused: didnt think people do that to each other in the army here. But ull have to find some way to go through it, its only 2 years so its not that bad isnt it? who knows maybe ull even be lucky and ur commander turn out to be very nice and good looking :P and after the army? you go to uni?

oh... that sounds bad :confused: didnt think people do that to each other in the army here. But ull have to find some way to go through it' date=' its only 2 years so its not that bad isnt it? who knows maybe ull even be lucky and ur commander turn out to be very nice and good looking :P and after the army? you go to uni?[/quote']

i wish my commanders will be nice. The problem is, if u do get stuck with a really awful person there really is nothing u can do about it...

after that id probably work alittle, get some money, travel abit- u know- south america and/or thailand/new zealand/australia

i just wanna see the world before i settle down with anything... many israelis do this... then ill some back here and go to uni i guess

still feels verrrrrry far away so i havent given it too much thought. I think ill probably study biology/biochemistry/bio-technology. Anything that would get me into biological research. It's the only thing that ever intrested me really...

so what about u? what r your plans?

i feel like ive been talking about myself too much :confused:

well i have to study in haifa for 3 years now... and im working now to save money so i can leave after im done :) and ill be traveling ofcourse during those 3 years.. thats about it. sounds lame compared to ur plans :P

well i have to study in haifa for 3 years now... and im working now to save money so i can leave after im done :) and ill be traveling ofcourse during those 3 years.. thats about it. sounds lame compared to ur plans :P

my plans arent special. They're typical israeli plans

so.. where do u wanna go? and what do u wanna do?