✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Israeli coldplay fans on this site??

green eyes88

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have to listen to all theat hip hop junk on the radio' date=' and MTV and MTV base [i']and[/i] listen to crappy israeli music...

:stunned: :rolleyes:

i apologize! why we send that crap out to the world, i don't know. i don't mind kanye west or eminem, but most of it's garbage

well i kindda like Galgalats :P i always put it on when i have a shower :rolleyes:

oh definetly listen to galgalatz

they play some crap, but no israeli music crap so it's nice to hear all the israeli artists and give them suppost. There are many good ones out there (ivri lider, hadorbanim, keren peles, aya korem..................)

and plenty of coldplay :D

what do you guys reckon of infected mushroom btw? all the 'cool' 'dodgy' jews like to listen to it here. i'm not a dance or techno or house fan at all....

i like them, my brother always makes CDs with their music to listen to in the car so i listen to it sometimes in the car, but that's as far as it goes

plus, i once went to a party when they were there DJing

not yet... ive been thinking about it. and i might be going to study abroad next year, become a vet :P i talked to my parents about it... and ill study english for a year here and then go abroad. so if i wanna be a vet i dont think i can have a shown tattoo.. ill have to think about another place to do it.

not yet... ive been thinking about it. and i might be going to study abroad next year' date=' become a vet :P i talked to my parents about it... and ill study english for a year here and then go abroad. so if i wanna be a vet i dont think i can have a shown tattoo.. ill have to think about another place to do it.[/quote']

yea, that's smart ;)

my suggestion is upper bacl, between the shoulder blades :D

sounds nice there....

not sure yet... and ill always be Israeli in blood eh? :P even though i might be posting from Alaska :rolleyes:

haha... i saw your second post, makes things better :D

and from time to time u'll come for a "bikur moledet"? :rolleyes:

when i came here after living abroad for 4 years i really hated it here as well. And i reallllllly wanted to leave. Like you, it was mostly a social thing. The society here can be really horrible. And very overwhelming for someone who came from a well mannered international school to, well, this!

But now it's my home, its like where i feel i belong

i doubt ill ever leave here

but... u never know where life might take u :rolleyes:

haha... i saw your second post, makes things better :D

and from time to time u'll come for a "bikur moledet"? :rolleyes:

when i came here after living abroad for 4 years i really hated it here as well. And i reallllllly wanted to leave. Like you, it was mostly a social thing. The society here can be really horrible. And very overwhelming for someone who came from a well mannered international school to, well, this!

But now it's my home, its like where i feel i belong

i doubt ill ever leave here

but... u never know where life might take u :rolleyes:

Finished watching Galmore Gals??:rolleyes:

well say about coming back here... ill probably leave on a plane the night i graduate from uni. cant stand being here anymore! too bad not everyone here is like you.. too too bad.

:cry:

that's really sad...

u dont get to appriciate israel for what it's got

think about it- we have everything we need

we have winter and skiing in the north, we have a really great beach on the west, and for a nice vacation away we have eilat, and there's tel aviv which is minnie new york :P, and i love jerusalem. I mean, i love living here. I feel bad when u say that

of course, i would love it even more if i didnt have to worry about my safety when i go on a bus. But... even so, i really like it here.

and yes mark, galmore gals finished a long time ago :laugh3:

i dont mean Israel Gal, i love Israel. such a great great country, but what is a great country without great people. i hate the people i live with... you saw El Masry and Maldini, those are the kind of people i have to live with and call my friends... i know im different from them, i dont belong with them here.

oh i see...

well there are many jewsih ppl who are like that

ערסים ופרחות שכל החיים שלהם כותבים על תחנות אוטובוס "מיטל הפצצה" ו"סיון+משה=אהבה גדולה לנצח נצחים" :rolleyes:

וכמובן שהתעניינות שלהן בפוליטיקה גובלת במשפט "מוות לערבים"

אני שונאת שאנשים אומרים את זה