Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 433.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love everyone's pictures. I want to buy a good camera...

ย 

Work in progress. It's Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. Still have A LOT of hair and shading to do...

scan0001-5-1.jpg

I'll post the final product later. :)

I've got a load of recent pics for everyone. <3

ย 

3286560043_d8330051fa.jpg 3286559543_8b430dac97.jpg

3279335661_edd9fc6124.jpg 3279309993_6a0bb27e55.jpg

3280068772_00b48f6fab.jpg 3286765885_8e42c2cd10.jpg

3287618734_73c3f737ec.jpg

ย 

3247723018_89871ff7b9.jpg 3286765533_8724e6f6d4.jpg

3286765155_212afc25b7.jpg 3286764881_4352bfd623.jpg

Beautiful! The stars in that picture...wow...

Oh stop it, Alyssa. Not funny; putting other people's work to shame. Seriously, it's photos like these that really inspire me to pick up a camera. Incredible. I mean, this...

3280068772_00b48f6fab.jpg

This is just perfect. Stunning!

Oh stop it, Alyssa.

Just to clear that up... don't stop! Carry on! Show us more!

Some of my newest winter shots, I hope you'll like them :)

ย 

Red_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

Waiting_by_chydu.jpg

Alyssa, those are insane! I especially love the SF ones. :P Do you have some kind of website, or maybe a flickr account? :nice:

ย 

ย 

1234960247.jpg

ย 

:lol: That's so cute.

wow!

this is all really awesome!

Beautiful pictures!

Here's my "art"

moto_0002.jpg

ย 

ย 

moto_0004.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

sorry for the awful angles and terrible quality, I took them with my phone (of 1.3 mp :rolleyes:)

Ricardo! :) Horses are the animals I've always had trouble drawing. I can never get them right. Yours are very good! :D

Beautiful! The stars in that picture...wow...

ย 

Oh stop it, Alyssa. Not funny; putting other people's work to shame. Seriously, it's photos like these that really inspire me to pick up a camera. Incredible. I mean, this...

3280068772_00b48f6fab.jpg

This is just perfect. Stunning!

ย 

Just to clear that up... don't stop! Carry on! Show us more!

ย 

amazing, Alyssa!

ย 

Alyssa, those are insane! I especially love the SF ones. :P Do you have some kind of website, or maybe a flickr account? :nice:

ย 

You all are way too kind! :embarassed:

ย 

Oh, and this is my flickr. :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/alyssa_moreno/

ย 

Also, excellent art everyone! Mmmm.

ย 

^Seriously, how in the world is that dull? The colors are so freaking amazing, and that's a wonderfully sharp shot.

ย 

ย 

I had another go at painting again today... this time watercolors.

ย 

3305585828_4390d909e0.jpg

ย 

It's meant to be messy, but i think it might be too messy.

a dull rose picture and complementary colours

ย 

P2222501-1.jpg

*drools*

gorgeous

ย 

.....

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

some other stuff I did

ย 

ย 

moto_0001.jpg?t=1235515722

ย 

ย 

ย 

moto_0002-1.jpg?t=1235515743

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

moto_0003-1.jpg?t=1235515762

ย 

ย 

moto_0004-1.jpg?t=1235515771

It's meant to be messy, but i think it might be too messy.

ย 

It's just as messy as it should be :) Seriously, I love this painting

ย 

Can__t_Stop_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

Sled_by_chydu.jpg

Awesome stuff everyone! I love the painting, Alyssa. It's a perfect kind of messy. :nice:

ย 

3285639024_1c58728795.jpg

ย 

3286275707_a8cba2dee6.jpg

if that's you then i need a gun and some bullets

if that's you then i need a gun and some bullets

ย 

Mmmm, aren't you nice? :P

ย 

But no, it's not me. It's my best friend's little sister's best friend's older sister.

Mmmm, aren't you nice? :P

ย 

But no, it's not me. It's my best friend's little sister's best friend's older sister.

ย 

I meant for myself you bastard! *runs away crying*

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.