Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 433.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I take too many pics of my brothers.. my friends just won't let me take photos of them haha

ย 

my mom asked me to take some pics of my sister and brothers so she could frame those.

ย 

3386429107_d32b5dc810.jpg

ย 

3395125711_11567a63e0.jpg?v=0

:wacko: Cheers you guys!

ย 

I know I take too many pics of my brothers.. my friends just won't let me take photos of them haha

ย 

my mom asked me to take some pics of my sister and brothers so she could frame those.

ย 

3386429107_d32b5dc810.jpg

ย 

Fixed! And great pic! Awww his missing tooth (or teeth?) :P

:stunned: ...

ย 

wawwww :shocked2:

ย 

ok mine are poor near yours but i would to share it though

ย 

Paris ^^

ย 

n1480931738_271385_6796375.jpg

ย 

n1480931738_271378_8018993.jpg

ย 

n1480931738_271379_6053166.jpg

ย 

n1480931738_271380_6296333.jpg

ย 

n1480931738_271381_1654599.jpg

I really like those shots! they're not the typical tourist photos you see too often :)

I really like those shots! they're not the typical tourist photos you see too often :)

ย 

hahah you got the idea that i was trying to show with those pictures and i'm glad for that :nice:

thank you :)

  • 2 weeks later...

people are so talented :nice:

well gosh....

ย 

i was thinking about posting some of my amateur photography, but decided to look through here first. which was a bad idea cuz now i feel like shit...:disappointed:

I showed a few of my photos on a exhibition thingy :nice: it's like a festival/competition and I was selected to show my photos again on the next exhibition :wacko: yay

ย 

ukm30.th.jpg

ย 

pict0899d.th.jpg

ย 

pict0900g.th.jpg

ย 

pict0901.th.jpg

ย 

(click to see them bigger)

hey, great pics everyone ! :)

ย 

I'd like to show you some of my newest photos (well, the last one isn't new at all, but I've just found it :P) here they are:

ย 

Icicle_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

0c4c8c24620f73a3bc4a2cb5cc13fda9.jpg

ย 

Estoy_Aqui_by_chydu.jpg

^^i LOVE the concert one. coldplay concert? :laugh4:

ย 

thanks! sadly, no. it was a foo fighters conert

ย 

hey, great pics everyone ! :)

ย 

I'd like to show you some of my newest photos (well, the last one isn't new at all, but I've just found it :P) here they are:

ย 

Icicle_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

0c4c8c24620f73a3bc4a2cb5cc13fda9.jpg

ย 

Estoy_Aqui_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

beautiful!

  • 4 weeks later...

Those are lovely, Bright :nice:

ย 

I took my first film photos yesterday, I should be getting the prints on thursday *is excited*

lovely pics, bob... the flowers are so nice :blush: and I loved the other pic, I really like old family pictures!

thanks both of you :nice:

ย 

cool^^ what kind of camera is it?

lovely pics, bob... the flowers are so nice :blush: and I loved the other pic, I really like old family pictures!

ย 

thanks! I took that one at magnus's house

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.