April 21, 201016 yr I don't see anything :disappointed: http://media.photobucket.com/image/chris%20martin%20drawing/im8teennow/Picture50.jpg?o=1
April 21, 201016 yr Some pics from a Muse gig on Saturday night. :D This was what I managed to snap from seats far behind the stage. Good pics of Muse!!!!:rolleyes: mkay. Here's my attempt at art as a gift to a friend :) First time with no help. Used the "grid" method :wacky: Cookie for whoever guesses who it is first! ^ nice pics i drew this one.... its not as good as the real thing though Ohhh!!! beautiful drawings, i like to much your works ;) and i bring recets pics of buildings in Madrid...they are the Bussines Area of Madrid and they're too much huge for my tastes:confused:, but for the art of photography they're perfect :rolleyes: With My FishEye :) i hope you like theme
April 21, 201016 yr mkay. Here's my attempt at art as a gift to a friend :) First time with no help. Used the "grid" method :wacky: Cookie for whoever guesses who it is first! Damn I'm not the first one ! But I did guess who it is too : Jonsi !!!! Anyway, good job, it's very well done :) :thumbsup: I will post some pictures soon...
April 21, 201016 yr I'm not sure, but the hair looks a lot like. JÓNSiiii'S :cheesy: But I could be wrong :uhoh: YES! :wacko: Damn I'm not the first one ! But I did guess who it is too : Jonsi !!!! Anyway, good job, it's very well done :) :thumbsup: I will post some pictures soon... Thank you :blush: Aww it's okay, I've got plenty of cookies! :cheesy:
April 21, 201016 yr Thank you :blush: Aww it's okay, I've got plenty of cookies! :cheesy: Yummy ! :wideeyed: :nice:
April 21, 201016 yr So, here's some of my "art" (if I can call it that lol :facepalm:) Photos : Drawing : Tell me what you think ! :)
April 21, 201016 yr Thank you very much !! I have more to come :wiseguy: lol @ Koala : I know what you mean but I didn't have that sort of stuff in mind at all when it came to me ! I think it looks better when you look at it from far away.
April 21, 201016 yr I painted this for a mothers day drawing contest, I couldn't use this one because I had to use color pencils and not paint, and now layers and no printed unicorns. And here the one I'm entering, for realzies.
April 22, 201016 yr thanks :hug: though the lyrics are written wrong >.< it's supposed to be "are said too much" instead of "I said too much". stupid me
April 22, 201016 yr Some pics from a Muse gig on Saturday night. :D This was what I managed to snap from seats far behind the stage. Just awesome ! :)
April 22, 201016 yr So, here's some of my "art" (if I can call it that lol :facepalm:) Photos : Drawing : Tell me what you think ! :) La dernière est celle que je préfère ! :)
April 22, 201016 yr So, here's some of my "art" (if I can call it that lol :facepalm:) Photos : Drawing : Tell me what you think ! :) Ah heureusement que ça n'a pas buggé longtemps car j'ai trouvé ma deuxième préférée :P
April 22, 201016 yr Ah heureusement que ça n'a pas buggé longtemps car j'ai trouvé ma deuxième préférée :P Merci ! I mean thanks lol. You do realise you were talking in french, don't you? :P
April 23, 201016 yr So, here's some of my "art" (if I can call it that lol :facepalm:) Photos : Tell me what you think ! :) Sky reflected...beautiful few of the new ones: The perspective is great ;)
April 23, 201016 yr So, here's some of my "art" (if I can call it that lol :facepalm:) Photos : Drawing : Tell me what you think ! :) i really like the 2nd and the last one the best... really great!
Create an account or sign in to comment