✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Liz. It is a very attention grabbing technique you use in your work.

Well the campus is starting to bloom around here.

pinkmags.jpg

wmag.jpg

Kind of dark, since it was cloudy out.

Yippee this means summer soon!

Nice work Liz. It is a very attention grabbing technique you use in your work.

Well the campus is starting to bloom around here.

pinkmags.jpg

wmag.jpg

Kind of dark, since it was cloudy out.

Yippee this means summer soon!

Lovely

Alyssa, you never fail to astound me!!! :shocked3:

The first photo is stunning...and the waterfall photo looks so peaceful...the water almost looks ghostly if you know what I mean? Has a real atmosphere to it.

I've said it so many times before but you really do have a huge talent...great work again girl! :wink:

Lotta I love that first pic...and the drawing is very impressive! :stunned: Have you seen the film Donnie Darko? The style of it reminds me of the drawing that Donnie does of Frank the Bunny! :cool:

Oh my, let me comment about the other arts over here...

Alysa your pics are just :stunned: ! Not like just :stunned: but :stunned: x1000! >haha, took the idea from you...Well done! :thumbsup:

Liz, what an amazing drawing!!!You definetely have a huuuge talent!That's wonderful!

And Marisa, wow!!!!!! :stunned: Amazing pics, lovely flowers! :daisy:

• 2 weeks later...
some recent photography;

socially_restricted.jpg

&

some recent drawing;

calcium.jpg

WOW!!!

:o :o

This photo and the drawing are very good! I like the colours, and the way you've painted the body is fabulous! It's very interesting how you made the transition from bones to muscles and skin! :thumbsup:

OMG that photo is so beautiful and serene- Alyssa your gona be a star! not that your not already! you seem to be able to capture that perfect moment.

even though there's all those people they seem to meld into the background and are not distinguished that the scene has a lonely silent tone! ( EDIT: opps so excited i didn't see i posted exactly what the previous poster said)

i look at it and Dreams and Linger , The Cranberries come into my head!

Pharynx! what an excellent photo! love the use of colours and that shadowy movement you captured.

What's the meaning behind it (is it like Russel Crowe GEt back or i'll throw! lol)

the second is gruesome Excellent!...but em eh are you studying anatomy or do you have other means of drawing the muscles and bones.

oh and btw i went to see HIM!!! great show however i didn't get to see Ville in person :( to ask what you taught me to say : moi ville olen _ _ _ _ _ ( name here ) Australiasta. Melbournessa on sinua varten oma temppeli. tuletko kanssani niin voin esitellä sen sinulle? "

oh yeah Pharynx have you got any pics of Helsinki? i'm doing a project on the city.

Don't worry i'll source you (copyright and all) if you do.

Btw is education (tution, books, public transport) still free in Finland, my Lonelyplanet book is outdated?

heh

i got bored during religion class... all black pen

take flight...

takeflightthumb2jp.jpg'

click it for the bigger size....

I don't know if you guys see it, but it's a bird and a plane....... some people take forever to see the bird, so I don't know, haha.