✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

Can't believe these are yours... INCREDIBLE !:o:o:o

Since how many years do you do photography ? You really have awesome talents, I'm jea-lous ! ;)

Awww thank you so much! :blush: I've been doing it for about 2 years now, maybe 3. :shy:

How do you?

I have a remote that controls my camera :P

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I set it up beforehand, and THEN get in front of the camera. It does usually take a lot of tries though.

but don't you think is easier to take pictures of models?

I am terrible with pictures; I just can't pose, I can't express a fake feeling, you know, I mean, it's not my thing ... And taking photographies, well I just know how to click the camera :D

It takes a lot of tries and experimenting to get good makeup and good hair, but in the end it's actually not as hard as it looks! (the hair on that one photo was just done by putting a plastic cup on her head. :wacko:)

And I haven't posted any self portraits on this thread, but all of my photos are here: http://www.flickr.com/emmacherry

That's incredible!!

emma i just looked at your flickr.....:dead:

i give up.

like, seriously, you're pictures are some of the coolest i've ever seen.

you have a great talent.

but don't you think is easier to take pictures of models?

I am terrible with pictures; I just can't pose, I can't express a fake feeling, you know, I mean, it's not my thing ... And taking photographies, well I just know how to click the camera :D

Haha, yes, it is easier! But I don't always have friends that are willing to be models for me, so sometimes I have to use myself :P

emma i just looked at your flickr.....:dead:

i give up.

like, seriously, you're pictures are some of the coolest i've ever seen.

you have a great talent.

:blush: Aww thank you so much, Lauren! That means a lot. :nice:

Haha, yes, it is easier! But I don't always have friends that are willing to be models for me, so sometimes I have to use myself :P

so you do it all by yourself? :shocked2:

OH OH! *jumps around waving hand in the air* i'll be one of your models! that would be so cool!

and no problem! :hug:

prepare the location, prepare yourself, and then take the picture not knowing how does it look like, see the picture, don't like it, go again to take the picture and check it, you don't like it ... etc until you get the photography desired; my point is that it is very hard to photograph yourself :P

prepare the location, prepare yourself, and then take the picture not knowing how does it look like, see the picture, don't like it, go again to take the picture and check it, you don't like it ... etc until you get the photography desired; my point is that it is very hard to photograph yourself :P

Haha, I agree, it is very hard, but that's why I take 100 shots at once and then hope that at least one of them turned out well!

well here's some of my art :P

My girlfirend likes Pucca so I made some versions of us of the Pucca characters for Feb 14 (the first girl in purple and the guy) on a card, then I made one for my sister's birthday cause she likes it too and then I gave another to my girlfriend (the one with the purple dress cause I love how she looks on a dress like that). They were all based on our real favorite clothes and everything. I drawed them and then scanned them to paint them on the computer :D

puccavane.th.jpgpuccavane2.th.jpgpuccayo.th.jpgpuccaanakaren.th.jpg

well here's some of my art :P

My girlfirend likes Pucca so I made some versions of us of the Pucca characters for Feb 14 (the first girl in purple and the guy) on a card, then I made one for my sister's birthday cause she likes it too and then I gave another to my girlfriend (the one with the purple dress cause I love how she looks on a dress like that). They were all based on our real favorite clothes and everything. I drawed them and then scanned them to paint them on the computer :D

puccavane.th.jpgpuccavane2.th.jpgpuccayo.th.jpgpuccaanakaren.th.jpg

aw, those are adorable! :nice:

Awww thank you so much! :blush: I've been doing it for about 2 years now, maybe 3. :shy:

2 years and you're THAT good ! :dead:

I really think you can make photography your job !

I looked many of your pics, they're gorgeous ! But I saw one with a topless girl, is she your friend ? That's very nice to her :nice:

Emma, I am in love with your pictures. :stunned:

Here's something I drew on my friend's welcome back card...she went to Paris. :nice:

Pausi.jpg

That's beautiful! It looks exactly like something on a professional greeting card. :nice:

2 years and you're THAT good ! :dead:

I really think you can make photography your job !

I looked many of your pics, they're gorgeous ! But I saw one with a topless girl, is she your friend ? That's very nice to her :nice:

Thank you! I hope I'll be able to! And that is actually a self portrait.... :uhoh: