SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDDEEEE LIZ NO EFFIN WAY! :cheesy:

I got a Nikon D5000! :lol:

We're so twins :love:

I wanted to take a bunch of pics, but it's too dark inside my house, and what with it being night time I couldn't go outside because I hate using the flash on SLRs.

I took a few pics just to play around with it, and took a nice pic of my brother and our Christmas tree, but that's about it.

For real?

:awesome:

yah i love it to death already. it was my big gift. and then i got some other small things and lots of mulah for spending in Europe :deal2:

good Christmas indeed!! haah

is that the lead singer of the sounds?

nope, it's Emily Haines from Metric :D

I have a cellphone camera :cheesy:

:(...

:dance:

Cell phone cameras are the shiz. :awesome:

Mine actually does macro very well. Surprisingly well for a cell phone camera. :stunned:

For real?

:awesome:

yah i love it to death already. it was my big gift. and then i got some other small things and lots of mulah for spending in Europe :deal2:

good Christmas indeed!! haah

nope, it's Emily Haines from Metric :D

Haha yah it was my big gift too!

And my parents always like to do Christmas presents trickily, so they wrapped a bunch of stuff for it separately and made sure I opened them in the right order. The first one they made me open was a filter, and as soon as I opened it I knew what was going on :awesome: and I was pretty much bouncing in my seat each time I opened a new one. After the filter came the 8 GB memory card, then the camera bag, then the lenses :lol: and then FINALLY the camera.

It's not exactly done yet, but I started painting a room yesterday :D

My dad just said to do whatever I like with it, I'm still brainstorming ideas! I'm thinking some kind of landscape, cos I know that that's what my parents would like best (and they're the ones who'll have to look at it so... :P)

It's not exactly done yet, but I started painting a room yesterday :D

My dad just said to do whatever I like with it, I'm still brainstorming ideas! I'm thinking some kind of landscape, cos I know that that's what my parents would like best (and they're the ones who'll have to look at it so... :P)

that's cool... getting to paint your own room