✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Great pictures. The colors are so nice in these ones. I love the second mostly' date=' such a magazine photograph. I could stare at it forever...:nice:[/quote']

Thanks :kiss: I love how you can spot the ODEON cinema in the back! Quite a contrast!

I love the photos you posted, seems like such an amazing place in the first ones :nice:

And I have to say, your B&W experiments are quite something! They portray so much emotion and create a great mood!

Thanks so much for your compliments:nice:

I've always seen photography as a hobby, not as a skill(seeing that I consider myself better at drawing). Thanks, Thanks, Thanks. :kiss:

The black and whites took me forever to do. Most of them were crappy pictures I took, so I edited them. :laugh4: Mistakes can be good eh? :laugh4:

Thanks so much for your compliments:nice:

I've always seen photography as a hobby, not as a skill(seeing that I consider myself better at drawing). Thanks, Thanks, Thanks. :kiss:

The black and whites took me forever to do. Most of them were crappy pictures I took, so I edited them. :laugh4: Mistakes can be good eh? :laugh4:

They sure look good, so be happy with the result! I take it as a hobby too, there's always so much left to learn it's stressing :laugh4:

Not really, I love photography! :nice:

Ok it doesn't have great quality, I took it while I was in the car, but I like it because it's the USA-Mexico border.

photos042if8.jpg

Where you see less lights, thats the USA on the right.

and I'm really proud of myself because I just learned how to put borders with photoshop:P I think I need a LOT of practice.

Ok it doesn't have great quality, I took it while I was in the car, but I like it because it's the USA-Mexico border.

photos042if8.jpg

Where you see less lights, thats the USA on the right.

and I'm really proud of myself because I just learned how to put borders with photoshop:P I think I need a LOT of practice.

This picture is so amazing, especially with all that is going on with the border situation. Kudos!:D