✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if you've answered this before, but what kind of camera/lense do you use? or is it just a regular point and shoot?

oops I forgot to answer this! sorry :anxious:

annyway

I use two cameras, first it's my shitty Olympus C-310 Zoom, which I don't use that much because it's not very good haha but it happend that I get good pictures with it

and then it's my dad's Konica Minolta Dynax 5D, which is way better!

last but not least I use two different lenses to the Konica camera: a AF-75-300MM- and a AF DT 18-70mm

hahaha I hope I wrote those two names right lol :lol:

ohh and I use a flash too called Program Flash 2500 D

lots of weird names there :wacko:

Wowww :stunned: beautiful camera Danielle you lucky duck!!!

Ahhh i'm so, so happy right now, i'm back home for the weekend and leaving for uni in a few hours, with camera in hand!!!! :D Yayyy!

I can't wait to start snapping the city :wideeyed:

I have a Fuji Finepix S5500. It's simple but I love it, it's my first camera.

fus5k5fba6.jpgfujifinepixs55002cf5.jpg

dude, these are all freaking awesome--^I agree--'yall are so freaking talented. :stunned:

I took this today... far from what I had in mind... I was kinda late with the sunset. maybe later I'll like it, but, I'm kinda disappointed with it, haha. :(

sunsetwotitlelowbk5.jpg

Alyssa - I still like the last photo you took. Those clouds are awesome, and the landscape too. I wish I lived somewhere with such "flat land". :S

Btw, I have a question... What options do have to be set on a digital camera (an old Canon A75 for example) to get a nice "star" effect from the lights? I tried to do that more than once with long exposure, but i got something that looked more like a light plate than the other thing. :confused:

Alyssa - I still like the last photo you took. Those clouds are awesome, and the landscape too. I wish I lived somewhere with such "flat land". :S

Btw, I have a question... What options do have to be set on a digital camera (an old Canon A75 for example) to get a nice "star" effect from the lights? I tried to do that more than once with long exposure, but i got something that looked more like a light plate than the other thing. :confused:

Heh, thanks! I don't really live in a flat place though--it took forever for me and my sister to find a spot where we could take a picture of the sky without the hills, trees, mountains, and buildings in the way, hehe. That's an empty lot with hills in the background. :)

And, sorry I can't answer your question. :S

Beautiful photography everyone! :stunned: :nice:

Here's one that I took at around 1:30am last night from my front porch looking down my street. We had our first snow fall of the year yesterday, and I couldn't resist taking a snap. For this picture I did a long exposure which is why the sky looks so blue (in the middle of the night) :P Looking at it now, I would have composed it differently...but I was wearing PJs and slippers in sub-freezing temperatures and wanted to get back inside as quickly as possible!

Ahh, I love snow!

nightsnowyg0.png

Really beautiful and kind of mysterious too. I like how the house looks like it's hiding behind the trees and that you are spying on it from behind a bush or something. I think it has some sort of magical touch as well, as if Tinker Bell could come flying down from the sky at any time :blush: