✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

Those were friday when I saw Patti Smith + Elefant (btw do you know them? Rambling, but the singer is such a Julian wannabe :lol: They're seriously cool). As I couldn't get remotely near to the stage (which means my band pictures sucked) I sticked to taking photos of random things in between bands!

EDIT: Of course, thanksthankshtanks :D

YOu Like Elefant! I adore them! :heart:

I've been in love with their music for the past 2 years! AHH, and so true the singer is sort of a Julian wannabe. He is veryyyy pwetyy:wideeyed:

[/rant]

Anyways, awsome pics hun. The tent ones are very cool, love the antique detail.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!.... :stunned: .. gr8 gr8 gr8.. photos "andyjean".. i truely LOVED them all.. :nice:....

& i loved the colors also a lot.. just like "an_cat".. !

& Wendy.. i liked the 1st & 2nd A LOT..... awesome! :nice: :wink:

Wow, I know I said it already but thanks a lor for both the comments and the avi/sig. I'm touched and flattered :blush:

Thanks for the nice comments guys!:nice: It means a lot, really!

I'm going to keep on practicing.

The woman in the second picture is my mom:heart:

I love taking pictures at my belly shaking class:lol:, they girls are probably tired of me.

Will, thats a great view to have from your uni! Beautiful pic.

Martin, I love how you can see the snowy mountains.

Great job as always!

Here's another one of my mom.

playa083copytk8.jpg

Here are the 5 pictures I chose to send to Eugene Lang, the school I'm applying to :D Thank you guys SO much for your input, I truly couldn't have done it without you! It really means the world to me :nice: Each of these has the title that I put on them on the CD that I'm mailing to the school ;)

Serenity

af14.jpg

Memories

beach3.jpg

Caught in the Moment

dptTHEshot.jpg

Reflections

ie3-1.jpg

Heart in a Cage

nycei82.jpg

:) Thank you again!

Thank you :nice: That picture's actually very personal to me. I grew up at the beach (hey, I live in the Ocean State! :laugh4: ;) ). So when I went this past summer with my friend and saw these two little girls playing... It just reminded me of how I used to build sand castles with my cousin, totally lost in that world. It really WAS memories. I just had to include that with the pictures I sent to the school. I want them to know who I was and who I am. I figure that really defines it.

That's so exciting. I mean, that you choose some pictures, send them and wait if you're in. I wish it worked in Russia as well. Uh, our education system is totally fucked up... I'm finishing school this year (yay! I can't believe it) and I'm gonna go to art university but hell, it's sooo complicated. I doubt they get me this year, I even doubt I get in next year. I mean, they don't ask for your works or whatever else... Of course, there's an exam, but even if they like my exam work, it's mostly a question of money in the end. That's sad.

It's really cool. Most schools here actually don't do this. Unless you're applying to a real art school (the school I'm applying to is ATTATCHED to an art school, but it's actually more of a writing one), then most schools just want your app and essays and that's it. But Lang really wants to know who you are, and what you like. It's really cool. I love it a lot.

I'm sorry about that.. :( Argh, I'd hate my education's future to be determined in that way... :\ Best of luck to you, though, I'm sure you'll be fine ;) What kind of art school?

Thanks :wink: Well, that's actually a university, an art university. And the one I want to get in is one of the greatest in my city :tongue: But if I don't get in it I'll try some less popular and good until I finally get in somewhere.