✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

I have the same annoyance with myself because I went to Spain and France a couple years ago and I took some very stupid, cliche pictures. But that was back when I really didn't even THINK about photography. I liked it, and I got some shots, but never much to care about. It was more stuff to show my parents and friends, not anything to put on my FLICKR ;)

I have to go back now! :bigcry: haha

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah' date=' they do look much better in real life, the pictures sort of distorted them a little bit, plus putting them on the floor never helps haha. But thank you! And yeah, I'm quite proud of my pen and ink :nice:[/quote']

That's the best feeling, being proud of your own work. I think I'm only really 100% proud of this one painting I've done, and that's the only one I ever posted on here. It took a good couple of months (or even more than that?) to be done, but it's now hanging on my wall and looking good :nice:

well i went to a make poverty history concert last night, took heaps of photos, but i reckon this is one of the best, is kinda a statement piece

100_1527.jpg

its kinda annoying though, theres a crew guy on the right which slightly wrecks the photo. and the image quality is crap. my family have this crappy 3.1 megapixel camera, so using it last night made me realise i need to get my own one with a good zoom and good resolution.

Great pic Josh! Like you, I also need to buy a new camera.

Andy, Dani, Sofia, all you guys, you have such great talent! It is thanks to you guys that I'm getting so into photography, of course I need way more practice, but I love doing it! :D

Dani, I'm crossing my fingers so you get accepted!

There were a loooooot of people, and it was hard for me to stop and take a perfect picture, cuz the crowd kept moving. I was quite lucky to get some shots! It was really exciting, definately.

Providence is really pretty, at times. :laugh4: ;) Haha, the backdrop is our State House and :dance: do do do, our MALL! :dance: haha

Good job ColdMike:thumbsup:

Dani- Bone-chilling pics. Amazing:stunned: as usual.

Here are some old digi-photography/illustration works I did last year(Input's always good :p)

Im having probs uploading my painting, I'll prob do it tomorrow.

eeriedt2.jpg

^"Chimera"

moonlightnigmaticafu1.jpg

^"Moonlightnigmatica"

electronightkd7.jpg

^"Electricityscape"

dscf2169ez5.jpg

^Dunno why it looks all fuzzy, anyways its called "Run"

Thats ok. They're really cool, great job!:D

Mike, thats a cool car!

Mildred, loved your pictures.:nice:

Aww Thanks :nice:

Wow Red' date=' those are really REALLY impressive :stunned: How exactly did you take those first two? I particulary lovedLOVED the first one :nice: It's really intriguing and.. just wow.[/quote']

Thanks for the comments, Andy they mean a lot to me :nice:

The first one, ummm yeah that was hard to do. Its a mix of photography and a drawing, which is pretty much the only way my photography looks half decent :laugh4:

I shot a picture of a palm tree at a hotel, I drew it and made it sort of a negative-positive piece. Later I scanned it, and mixed it with the original picture, which was retouched so it looked to the quality of almost a picture negative. Yeah that was hard, took forever! :\

The second one, I took it on a day on which the moon was particularly bright that's why the moon looks so eerie. It originally came a little dark, so I enhanced the contrast just a bit and well, that's the result :)

Nice job Anna, love the first one...very mysterious :stunned: