✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the long explanation Red, those are extra impressive, seriously. And that first one surely sounds like some hard work :stunned: So worthy though, came out extremely good! :D

Now Josh :stunned: Those are sooo amazing :) That first one is just perfect for me, looks like a postcard :D And that's a HUGE compliment since I'm a postcards freak that can't stop collecting them :\ wowwowwow

I want that camera :bigcry: Looks like a really excellent one, and from what I've read, it's great! You can even get convertible lenses :D Great great great! looks like a fantastic option!

mm it looks awesome

and should last for ages.

thanks, the first photo was taken on my mobile's camera and i used photoshop to desaturate and then change the contrat a bit, but yeah i'm pretty proud of that one. some of those alleyways in the city are quite incredible for photos.

its amazing, since starting to take photography more serious, i'm noticing things i never saw before. like little things :)

I love photography. I truly believes it opens the world up to you, it makes you look at everything critically and see the beauty, or the ugly, in it. Then it's up to you to make that thing into something that everyone can relate to and share.

When I drive, or I take a walk, or I just go to school, I see pictures everywhere. If I could carry my camera around I'd be updating this thread every 2 seconds with pictures. lmfaoo

Yeahhhh, I really enjoy it.

When I drive' date=' or I take a walk, or I just go to school, I see pictures everywhere. If I could carry my camera around I'd be updating this thread every 2 seconds with pictures. lmfaoo[/quote']

Damn that is me as well! I'm all the time talking to myself saying "hey, this would make a great photo, or this next to that... :thinking:". I really need someone to drive me randomly around the city so that I can take some pictures! :laugh3:

Oh love that one too Josh! That handd mmm looks like something I would steal to put up in my room! :lol:

So yes, so basically all this talk make me think about these photos I took for uni last year, which I vaguely remember had some potential to be good. Just edited them a bit, and voila, here ares ome of them! :D Oh, and as you might notice, we chose reflections within an urban space.

DSC00209.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

Pict0038.jpg

Hey thanks! :D We were kinda trying to get some meaning in them too, so that was pretty hard! I'm particulary attached to the flag ones for that reason. I think it's quite ironic how something as "representative" and "respected" is reflected in this dirty water. Same with the last one, with the man just looking not hopeful next to the country flag.

I'm so excited, I think I'm going to go down the beach either tomorrow or Saturday, same place that I took the beach/summer pictures in my FLICKR that get good attention. I haven't been down to my summer house since... well, the summer. I want to take pictures that are sort of the antithesis to the ones I took in the summer, since it's almost December now, the trees are bare and there's no one around. I think I'm going to do a set where I've got the "beach world" in the heat of the summer, the end of the fall, the middle of the winter and then as spring breaks out.

I haven't taken pictures in a few weeks, so yeah I'm psyched! :dance:

quite random, haha

Woah Andy I love those photos!!! :wideeyed: The 4th one, of the puddles, is my favourite. Wow. :nice:

Josh! The first photo you posted is incredible! Seriously, just stunning. :stunned: The lighting is amazing. Nice one! ;)

Oooh Dani I know how your feeling, it's so exciting when you haven't taken photos in so long! I go home this weekend and im bringing my camera back to London with me, I can't wait!!! :dance: I feel like I have so much inspiration built up in me, I can't wait to get out there one day and go nuts.

omg guys, I'm getting a Canon for christmas!!! :D I told my mom I absolutely had to have one, even though it's expensive. I'll be paying her back for it when I sell my trumpet at the end of the year, so it's all good. But I really need a professional level camera when I go off to school, since I'm hoping to minor in photography.

I'm REALLY REALLY excited! :D :D :D

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7989901&productCategoryId=pcmcat99300050011&type=product&cmp=++&id=1155069748336

It's beautiful :nice:

Fantastic pictures Josh and Andy!:D

Congrats on your camera Dani, it looks great!

My dad got me a camera for and early x-mas present:dance: Its just a normal digicam but its all mine and no more borowing my dad's!

I took some pics at my bellydancing class that I'll post later, I spend my breaks taking pictures insted of practicing for my presentation which is coming up soon:uhoh:

omg guys, I'm getting a Canon for christmas!!! :D I told my mom I absolutely had to have one, even though it's expensive. I'll be paying her back for it when I sell my trumpet at the end of the year, so it's all good. But I really need a professional level camera when I go off to school, since I'm hoping to minor in photography.

I'm REALLY REALLY excited! :D :D :D

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7989901&productCategoryId=pcmcat99300050011&type=product&cmp=++&id=1155069748336

It's beautiful :nice:

holy shit! lucky! You're getting the new rebel?! I have the old one, but, it's not far behind enough to sell it and go get the XTi. :P

nice! :)

I drew my friend today because she asked... Im not sure if it looks like her or not, haha.

ellyssasketchpm3.jpg