✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nadia that picture really is incredible!!!! :shocked3: So, so beautiful!

It has so much atmosphere....it makes me think of a quiet little enchanted forest or something, and I feel like I should be whispering, hehe.... wow :nice:

A pic I took lastnight...

'Out There'

2mre1ja.png

...and one I took while walking home from seeing Carl & co busking at South Bank 2weeks ago....I was feeling very inspired that day! :D

I loved the contrast between the little autumnal trees and the huge modern architecture :wideeyed:

2hckrqe.png

Wendy, cool photos! I absolutely love belly dancing. It's such a sensual, yet strong/empowering dance. Are you in that group photo?

I know! I love it!

Well, no those are the more advanced students:D

Steph, I love 'out there':stunned: Great job!

Thanks for the comments on my photo, guys! I'm just waiting for it to snow again so I can take some more! Snow seems to make the familiar, unfamiliar.

Steph, I really like the juxtaposition of nature vs. modernity in that second photo. Cool colors too! Good eye!

Well, I haven't had anything to really photograph in a little bit (see We Are Scientists a week from today, though, so you've got that to wait for! :D omg i'm so EXCITED FJDK;LAFJDSKA anyways). So I set up a little experimental shoot (focused around Vanity Fair, my iPod and a Scissors For Lefty setlist) and also messed around with my PSP program more than I usually do. I like some of these, actually.

ex8.jpg

ex7.jpg

ex6.jpg

ex5.jpg

ex4.jpg

ex3.jpg

ex2.jpg

ex1.jpg

Thanks so much! :D :nice:

I wanted to do something slightly cliche, makeup and fashion magazines... they fit together so well. But then I threw in myself, with my ipod and the setlist. The words I thought would add another little dimension to it, sort of a surreal meets real atmosphere. When I edited it I didn't know if I wanted to go between glamorous (like the third shot in particular) and grainy and harsh (like the 5th).

I'm really not used to just shooting things that sit there, but it's something I love practicing. I'm so used to just taking pictures of people running around with guitars in their hands! :laugh4: :rolleyes:

Yeah, those I feel came out the best. The last three I was sort of "meh" on, focused a bit too much on the setlist. I liked the colors of the words though, with the pink and the black.... those were just editing trials ;)

Thank you! :D

EDIT:

By the way, updated my FLICKR account with the pictures ;)

Sweeeeet tele Alyssa, and a great pic. :) (especially for a camera phone - they're great aren't they!)

Dani I LOVE all of those experimental pics you took, especially the 5th one down :wideeyed: wow. Tres cool.

I was doing the same kinda thing lastnight, just playing about with settings and stuff and seeing how the pics came out. It was fun.

Took some pics of my jewellery on my desk...I noticed that my lamp was shining through my hairband and making little hearts on my desk :wacky:

dresserip8.png

dressercolouroq9.png

Not sure if I prefer colour or b&w. :thinking: Colour changes it completely, makes it very feminine and girly...

Wowz once again Lera, you're photos never stop amazing me. The one with the girl in the sunglasses has become one of my favourite photos ever, and that's a huge saying considering how much I love photography. Again, congratulations for all your talent.

Dani: did I mention how excited I am for your camera? lmao I AM! That's a fantastic camera, thanks santa claus! :dance: Sooo amazing, this is going to be one extremely great christmas for you!

Steph: I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv that picture you posted! It's great news you have your camera back with you in London, can't wait to see all the pictures you're going to take :wink2: