✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'm glad you like the choices, it was so hard. I wanted to pick another concert picture, but I really wanted to show them who I am, not just who I take pictures of ;) heh I'm hoping the sexyness of Stan and Josh gives me an edge :sneaky: haha

(and yeah, I just officially applied to college! :D sorry, I'm just so so sooo excited! :D just hit submit on my online app, and I mail out my pictures and art slides tomorrow! whoo! I'll have to show which pictures I put in my artwork slides as well, I'll bring them home tuesday and photograph them ;) )

he would find humans tasty. great photos alyssa. i've gotta look back a couple pages to see some of the other photos you guys have posted, i havent looked at this thread in awhile, but i'm sure they will be awesome as always!! :)

Dani fantastic choices. Me loooooves 'Memories'. :nice:

Alyssa. Cute pictures, they look very professional as if you actually went to photograph them on their natural habitat or something. Pretty, pretty. :D Kudos.

Ok. I need some help. I just finished a painting and I wanted some imput on it, but its verrry big. I cannot scan it(obviously because of its size) and on a photograph it looks strange. Any special way I can photograph it? I'd really like to hear some comments on it.

Thanks.

:nice:

The only problem is that mine is really shiny. I sprayed it with this solution that seals it and makes it pretty shinny. Its a watercolor painting and I love the effect it gives it.

I'll def try that, makes use of natural lighting as much. Thankies. :D

Ok. I need some help. I just finished a painting and I wanted some imput on it, but its verrry big. I cannot scan it(obviously because of its size) and on a photograph it looks strange. Any special way I can photograph it? I'd really like to hear some comments on it.

Thanks.

:nice:

All I can think of is fancy accesories as filters to prevent reflections, or stuff of the sort :confused: Don't know how helpful that might be! What I do though is just set the flash off and try to get an angle where the light won't reflect; just take loads and see which one is the best!

So, just to post something: these are a couple of photos for some uni assignment. I wasn't too confident about them but it turned out the teacher was quite impressed and even asked to keep them to show them as examples of what's to be done :stunned: That sure made me feel really proud of my work :blush: Colours look a bit too satured but that's the way they should be!

yanu2.jpg

yanu1.jpg

Your photography is absolutely amazing. Really inspiring, which is the highest compliment I can pay :) I just love the colors.

Don't know if you've answered this before, but what kind of camera/lense do you use? or is it just a regular point and shoot?

So I went through my old photos as well, just being melancholic and all, and here's some of the ones I think have some potential. Bear in mind these are OLD, which implies my knowledge about photography was NONE (yes, I'm excusing myself :smug:)

IMG_6455.jpg

IMG_6454-1.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

Consider you said that they're really old, whoa. The first one is incredible. Random, but the first two really reminded me of Ireland, sort of choked me up. I think that's the goal of photography, especially with landscapes. I don't think they should be like postcards like "look where I was, here's the Eiffel Tower!" they should draw some emotion. The land should be ANYWHERE in the viewers mind, you know? That's what I always think of. I never take pictures of landmarks, but just things from the place that could conect with people anywhere in the world.

yeap. haha. so in short, love it

Ah, well I took my art class portfolio home today cuz I have to work on some stuff over the weekend, and i took pictures of my art (ranging from something done in 2001 to something I'm still in the process of making) I'm really a perfectionist with my art, even more so than with photography. So the painting I'm doing is taking foreeeever.

artw4.jpg

(this was from 2001, for my mom for christmas, bleeding heart doves)

artw3.jpg

beatles.

artw6.jpg

renee

artw5.jpg

I think we all know who this is, heh

artw1.jpg

This is a pen and ink I did in class as part of an assignment. It came out a lot better than expected. It took me over 2 weeks to do, again my perfectionist attitude came out :rolleyes: lmfao

artw2.jpg

With this one we're doing a self portrait with a juxtapositioned background. Sort of like the sane.. and the insane. I was having a shitty day so I decided to drown myself, but not really. haha. Still way in the process of being finished, I'll put up the finished product if ya like ;)

I'm excited, I took pictures of all these, put them on slides and sent them out along with my photography to the school I hope I get into. Bastards better accept me! :laugh4: Took me forever to do!

Ditto ditto. I hate myself for taking all those typical and cliche pictures over all these years, especially cause I've been to A LOT of places, and now I always think of the potential pictures I could have taken if I would stop and think about it for a second.

And yes, about those first two, kinda right guess! Not exactly Ireland but that's up up north in England, so pretty close!

Oh those are looking damn great! I'm sure they look even better on the flesh, cause I'm one of those who believe pictures kill paintings. Love your drawings, especially the ink one :stunned: That one is brilliant!

Aaa I want to start painting again :(