✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one! THe positioning of the sneakers' date=' the way they line up with the moutnains in the distance, it's beautiful! :stunned: Great great job, per usual ;)[/quote']

Ohh thanks hun! :kiss: It came out pretty good after all, considering everything was just there waiting to be photographed!

Woah' date=' Andy this is absolutely stunning! :stunned:[/quote']

:nice: Thanks! I wasn't exactly sure about the colour editing but it didn't look right in the original either. So thanks again for appreciating it, means a lot!

WOW Andy!!! Those are beautiful! :wideeyed:

The colours in the last two are amazing.

Thanks thanks thanks again! I was on the coach, after about 15 hours of travelling. It was sunrise and, as usual, I couldn't sleep. I might as well do something productive in the meantime! I like those a lot too.

Some more I've been editing while the connection was down:

IMG_4780.jpg

IMG_0249-1.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

^ What I love about this one id that it's all completely natural lightening. Impressive sky on a not so impressive view from my room.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm so flattered! It does mean a lot to me :blush:

I finally got round to creating my own flickr account. I just did it tonight so it's only like 10 photos on there, but I'll stick the link in my siggy so you can keep checking if you're interested :wink2: Not too worthy yet, but anyway: http://flickr.com/photos/48954303@N00/

'twas just going through my FLICKR (I am really pimping myself out around there, lately... sheesh! lmfao, I'm really trying to gain attention so yeah... *off topic*) and I felt like sharing just a couple pictures I didn't think I had here before ;)

279121376_c5c42be35a_o.png

I took this over a year ago, maybe 2. My mom looking out on Ground Zero in NYC... It was a very touching moment...

357258002_526fdda234_o.jpg

This is a new crop and edit of a picture of Tom from Keane from way back in June ;)

279127031_e78dc48b6a_o.png

This is another picture that I took awhile ago, the same day I took the one from Ground Zero... It's a style that I haven't used in awhile, but I do like the softness I drew out... I think overall it came out well, the first photograph I uploaded and was proud of!

yeap... just some random ones ;) heh