✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GCSEs 2005

Ted

Well the big day is nearly upon us and I would like anyone else expecting results to post here with how they are feeling etc...and also what grades they got when the time comes. We are all in this together! Bring on the 25th! :D

Well here's to tomorrow. Best of luck everybody getting results and if you aren't to ashamed post them here, then please do!

Coldplay don't do exams, but if they did, they'd probably get the best results in the world... :D

Well I don't do my GCSE Exams for another 2 years, Although in 2 weeks time I do start all the coursework and the rest.

Still, From what I've heard, The Mock examinations are harder than the actual thing nowadays :P

Oh GOD I've got maaaajor exams coming up in two months... I'm so flippin scared right now!!! Its said that its the second hardest exams in the world... :( I NEED TO GET THAT 4.0!

well wats the hardest? :huh:

Well I got back from school 30 mins ago and have been phoning just about everyone I know...here's what I got:

2 A* (Spanish, German)

4 A (English, English Literature, Double Award Science)

3 B (Maths, History, Latin)

So I am one very happy Ted indeed! :D :D :D

I am going to appeal my Bs though because I am a wee bit disappointed with them but Latin is a tough subject so I guess it's OK. Anyway, I am glad it is all done and I want to hear from other Coldplayers about how they did!

Appeal about B's?!!

Please!!!! Some people are never happy!

Complain when you have D's and E's because

you are dislexic, like a few of my mates.

I agree GCSE's are easier as my brother is doing his

and he hasn't had a quarter of the amount of coursework I had!

Anyway hope everyone did ok :)

Thanks reilly pal! 8 people in my year got all A* grades. :o That is crazy! Im too busy listening to Coldplay all the time...hehe. Still I really want to get my History up a grade because I am doing it for A-Level. Dont get me wrong I am really pleased with my grades but I would have liked my option subjects to be a wee bit better. Time to crack open some bevvies I think... :D

omg i just got home- 10A*s!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i couldn't believe it, i was expectin good grades but was really worried abt gettin B's so wen i got the results i scanned for B's then checked agen and realised wot i got!!! i then checked it was my name on it and then rang my parents!!! woohoo!!