🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ian Brown/Stone Roses

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks your insight Reily and who's music is the best in the World British Music tends to Rock and have a major influence over the world !!

I love them so much.... ! and feel just as proud when I here them as when I here a coldplay tune !!

Proud?

Did you write their songs or something :smug:

No I did write their songs... no the just make me hands stand on the back when I here their tunes at the mo....

I will have a Roses Set played at me weding if I ever have one...

or at me 30th which is coming very soon !!

Thanks your insight Reily and who's music is the best in the World British Music tends to Rock and have a major influence over the world !!

I love them so much.... ! and feel just as proud when I here them as when I here a coldplay tune !!

Proud?

No I did write their songs

Glad we cleared that one up.

Proud?

No I did write their songs

Glad we cleared that one up.

:lol: :lol:

Thats a unfound theroy mate... even though millions of Mancs and Roses heads would so love it to be true... is not gonna happen !!

There has been loads of dicussions in the Ian Brown Forum.... and at one point there did Appear to some truth to this, as Squire, Mani, Brown and Reni all happend to be noticed at a gig together, but it was later found this was a matter of coisndence...

http://www.ianbrown.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2010

If they do I will ... well I would eat my shorts for Starters... and tie myself to a lamp post naked... I would be so happy !

As I post this... I have justed checked something else... and yes mate you could be right...

SQUIRE WANTS TO REFORM THE ROSES... Source... MNE.

Cheers for letting me know...

However I guess there has been many reports from these said sources before...

Remeber MNE did a poll and the Roses Album got voted the best album of all time..

and I guess the editors are just as mad about the Roses as me !

Posted by a Admin on the Ian Brown Forum...

It aint gonna happen.

Message to Hayley

2 more days hey hayley.. sorry if u did not find Manchester a great place I love a great deal...

I was not atucally born in Manchester and i did hate the place at first ... but over the years I have grew to Love the place and feel proud for the City I live in !

Just picked up a copy of City Life. Ian Brown is on the front cover with a very fine write up inside.

Anyway, when asked the obvious question, this was his response...

"go on,"he laughs. " I know exactly what you're going to ask..."

There has been a lot of talk in the press of a possible Roses reunion, a topic that Noel himself was talking about in last week's issue.

"Well, all I've got to say is, why would I have to do that?" he reasons. "I put everything into the Roses - my whole life went in. It didn't get to where we thought it'd get to, but for the last eight or nine years." he whistles, "what a life I've had. I can make my own music with no barneys. You know, I think musically we're too far apart to get back together. If you play one of my solo albums then play one of John's, we're miles apart so I can't see how we'd got together musically now. Music's an intimate thing and I don't know how we'd do that now"

Still, playing old songs at his solo dates and coupled with the fact that he's still close to Mani - the most vocal supporter of a mooted reunion - does entitle people to wonder....

"Mani's great," says Brown. "I still think he's the best bass player in the UK - I always have done. But I've just got no inclination to do it - I'm having too much fun. I never set out to have a solo career, but I'm about to release a greatest hits, y'know? I was sat there looking at the ideas for the cover and thought 'I never dreamed of having a solo career but wow, check it out, I'm looking at all this cool packaging and that...."

Message to Hayley

2 more days hey hayley.. sorry if u did not find Manchester a great place I love a great deal...

I was not atucally born in Manchester and i did hate the place at first ... but over the years I have grew to Love the place and feel proud for the City I live in !

2 more days for what exactly?? :stunned:

And who says I don't find Manchester a great place? :thinking:

I noticed your aviator on Monday saying '4 days left in Manchester'

I have noticed sometimes you have pretty dismissive on my views of Manchester, and have said that Manchester has a drug and crime problem of Robbery... These problems are not just associated with Manchester...

I was attempting to make some degree of peace with you before u go and wish you well. !

Be safe and good look in what ever you do even ifs the last thing I say to you !

Yes well you may also have noticed that my Location has now changed.

Just because I leave Manchester for Summer until September doesn't mean I won't be on the board... :stunned: Other places do actually exist outside this city, just in case you hadn't noticed.