✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

and the 3rd single is...

LifeLight

You know what this means, right? If they release Talk as a single on the 23rd of January, it squashes any possibility of there being a new album by the next leg of their tour. And will people just give it a rest about Square One? If it ever was a single, it would have been the first! Besides, it's not really radio-friendly anyway. People would think it's too repetitive, and that would definitely help them in this time of backlash, wouldn't it?

wasnt it obvious it was gonna be a single- when someone asked them summat about playing it live and they decided to change the version of the song. i know they could've changed it so they could play it at concerts but definitely becasue they considered it to be single material

Yay! I've actually already heard Talk on the radio, so I figured it'd be the next single... but it's still cool anyway :)

For some reason I think that Talk could bring in some new fans... since it's more guitar oriented and not so.. piano. I dunno if that makes sense, haha, but I do know that there are more Coldplay fans at my school now that this 3rd album has come out. Pretty cool... :)