✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the Backstreet Boys thread!!

weedy_gonzalez

I could say... how anyone like music that you or anyone likes.... it'd be a really boring world if we all would like the same music... for me some bands that lots of people like are just crap but there's one thing called respect, you know

You should be embarassed for saying you like this garbage....!!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!!!!

Backstreet boys aren't five anymore. Kevin Richardson, the oldest member, left the band last year. He is a father and he is focus on theatre now.

I have read that this thread has been unactive for 2 years, but now I'm here , so this is going to change!!! lol

This is a thread about bsb so, I think that we should write negative or positive things about this band not about others.

Another member of backstreet boys, HOWIE D, is a fan of coldplay. He said that in a radio interview.

Please try to listen to the new single Inconsolable here:

http://www.myspace.com/officialbackstreetboys

JUST click on the link and you will hear it. THANK YOU

See you soon , bye!!!!

You should be embarassed for saying you like this garbage....!!!!

I could say that you should being embarrased for liking stuff that I don't like but that's totally stupid Rick... I mean.. for me Radiohead it's boring but I know most of the people love them... and I'm not talking crap about them because maybe they're good in other people's eyes

I'm not embarrased... of course I'm not.. I'm glad of every single thing that I like ... I don't want to try to sound cool just saying that I like stuff that anyone likes... I'm not a poser ...I just like to be myself and if I don't really care what other people thinks... I feel good for that, you know

I could say that you should being embarrased for liking stuff that I don't like but that's totally stupid Rick... I mean.. for me Radiohead it's boring but I know most of the people love them... and I'm not talking crap about them because maybe they're good in other people's eyes

I'm not embarrased... of course I'm not.. I'm glad of every single thing that I like ... I don't want to try to sound cool just saying that I like stuff that anyone likes... I'm not a poser ...I just like to be myself and if I don't really care what other people thinks... I feel good for that, you know

I think you're missing the point. I've never been a fan of Radiohead either, but I do have respect for them as a bona fide music group which doesn't rely on "image" in order to shift their albums.

Same with Muse.

The Backdoor Boys, on the other hand, were put together by a multi-million-dollar media empire and promoted as a "package", complete with embarrassing dance routines and equally cringeworthy promo videos where they pranced around often wearing very few clothes.

Exactly the same with Bratney, the only difference being that she was "solo".

These acts have an extremely limited shelf-life and will never be regarded as "credible" in the eyes of those who appreciate real music (not plastic tat).

Other examples include the Spice Girls, N-Sick, Sicky Martin and Steps.

The Spice Girls are touring again, but they will never hit the heights of ten years ago again.

As for the Backdoors, I would say their big "comeback" pretty much bombed.

They're not even making the catchy poppy tunes which made them successful in their heyday!!;)

but that doesn't mean that people should be embarrased or hide things that they like.. that's my point....

I just can't say that someone is wrong because they like a band or uses some ugly clothes or anything... and well... they were formed through a casting and all that stuff... I can't deny it and I don't want to anyway.. but I like them, I think they're good and if they're not.. at least their music makes me happy... ... and no one will make me change that.... I'm not the number one fan in the world but I like them and as long as I enjoy their music I don't really care if people thinks that I shouldn't listen to them

^I'd have far more respect for a band if they just dressed as they liked rather than wearing what they're told like boy bands do.

They're just a bunch of sheep as far as I'm concerned.

If people want to listen to that sort of tosh, then fine, but I would hope they'd "grow out of it" at some stage and get into something with a bit more "depth" and "meaning".;)

I suppose in a way ten-year-olds can be excused because they don't know any different, but I really can't understand how "grown-ups" can be suckered in by stuff like that. You'd think they'd have more sense.:rolleyes:

no me gustaba particularmente Kevin... pero son 5.. y 5 deberian ser siempre...

me gusta brian :nice:

a mi al principio no, pero si me das a elegir entre kevin y aj... prefiero a kevin.. esas pintas que lleva aj, no pegan con el resto del grupo tanto tatuaje... lo unico que veo y meritorio es que se sabe las coreografias de todos los bailes y jajaja como apodamos mi primo y yo las jackas XD...

btw i didn't said that i like them or not.. i didn't liked them when they were newbies... (at that time i've prefered to listen to The Police for instance), but my 16-years-old female cousin, loves them so much so... i begun to.... i don't like them too much but... i don't dislike them as i used to... :rolleyes:

así que lore eres de las que ha sufrido por brian :surprised: mi prima pequeña casi rompe la tele cuando vió el video de la silla (ese que salen todos medio emparejados), cuando salió de la brian... :uhoh:

uff parece que tenga mil primos y primas XD... (en total son 13 tampoco tantos, ¿no?)

btw i didn't said that i like them or not.. i didn't liked them when they were newbies... (at that time i've prefered to listen to The Police for instance), but my 16-years-old female cousin, loves them so much so... i begun to.... i don't like them too much but... i don't dislike them as i used to... :rolleyes:

Well this is very worrying indeed. I suggest you enter "rehab" before it's too late!!:P

Well this is very worrying indeed. I suggest you enter "rehab" before it's too late!!:P

oh man.. i don't need it... is the only band that she likes... i must be interested about them a bit ;)

some videos are so cool but others are :uhoh: too sweet :confused:

i still love my classics ;)

btw as she told me about them i told her about other bands ;) like coldplay. :cool4:

oh man.. i don't need it... is the only band that she likes... i must be interested about them a bit ;)

Why?? :confused:

What if she liked "The Cheeky Girls"? Would you then be interested in them, too??:P

Do you mean "gay"?? Because they most definitely are!!:lol:

i

still love my classics ;)

btw as she told me about them i told her about other bands ;) like coldplay. :cool4:

Well that's good to hear, at least. Maybe there's still hope for her, then!!:P

who are the cheeky girls? :thinking: ...

oh well may be they are...

i didn't said that she like coldplay... :thinking:

anyways what's wrong on listen so different music from time to time.... :thinking:... i'm not a fan of them anyways ....

Well thank goodness for that!!;)

You had me worried there for a moment!!:rolleyes:

oh well..

mainly is that i laugh a lot with some vids of them... for the "jacas" thing that i've mentioned... (my cousin (12yrs-old-boy, the brother of the girl) and i invented that word).. that's specially for aj lol. :wacko:

I prefer to call him Gay-J, as that's how he comes across!!:P

It is embarrasing that you like this garbage,how can you even compare Radiohead to manufactured garbage? :dozey:

Nah they are not good in anyone's eyes,they are crap!!

I think you're missing the point. I've never been a fan of Radiohead either, but I do have respect for them as a bona fide music group which doesn't rely on "image" in order to shift their albums.

Same with Muse.

The Backdoor Boys, on the other hand, were put together by a multi-million-dollar media empire and promoted as a "package", complete with embarrassing dance routines and equally cringeworthy promo videos where they pranced around often wearing very few clothes.

Exactly the same with Bratney, the only difference being that she was "solo".

These acts have an extremely limited shelf-life and will never be regarded as "credible" in the eyes of those who appreciate real music (not plastic tat).

Other examples include the Spice Girls, N-Sick, Sicky Martin and Steps.

The Spice Girls are touring again, but they will never hit the heights of ten years ago again.

As for the Backdoors, I would say their big "comeback" pretty much bombed.

They're not even making the catchy poppy tunes which made them successful in their heyday!!;)

Couldn't have said it better myself! :thumbsup:

i still love my classics ;)

Oh dear..you need help? :rolleyes: