✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the Backstreet Boys thread!!

weedy_gonzalez

I used to like them. And I sometimes like listening to the bands I used to hear all the time.

But you still probably relate to them in a different way to how you did before??

When you are very young you don't really have anything to compare it to - in other words, you don't know any better.

I'm not sure if I would still like this music if it didn't remind me of many things. I can't really compare this to other things. I don't like the newer boygroups. But maybe the Backstreet Boys or Take That weren't better than them.

Exactly - because they all follow the same "formula". Only the line-ups differ.

You have a lot more music "savvy" now, Sally!! :D

True. :D

But still the line- up makes the differnce, because Take That had Robbie and none of the other bands will. So at least their videos will be worse. :P

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like them. And I sometimes like listening to the bands I used to hear all the time.

But you still probably relate to them in a different way to how you did before??

When you are very young you don't really have anything to compare it to - in other words, you don't know any better.

I'm not sure if I would still like this music if it didn't remind me of many things. I can't really compare this to other things. I don't like the newer boygroups. But maybe the Backstreet Boys or Take That weren't better than them.

But still the line- up makes the differnce, because Take That had Robbie and none of the other bands will. So at least their videos will be worse. :P

I take your point, but when he was in Take That, I couldn't take Robbie seriously, either. It's only since he went solo that I've had respect for him (especially as an entertainer)!! :)

I take your point, but when he was in Take That, I couldn't take Robbie seriously, either. It's only since he went solo that I've had respect for him (especially as an entertainer)!! :)

No, he often just sang in the background, but it's nice to see him in the video anyway.

And yeah he is a good entertainer, I saw him in concert. But I don't really like his new song.