✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Frames / The Swell Season / Once

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also incidentally, I never could figure out what Glen was singing over and over again at the end of the sing. Until this acoustic version made it clear he sings "Just look up". What a revelation.

DUN DUN DUN Sometimes I need your revelation DUN DUN DUN DUN sometimes it's all too hard to take...

Real Frames fans will get that.

That's really cool, your friend has great taste.

Well I'm what I call a 'once child'. Most of the new fans fall under this category. I saw Once, absolutely loved it, then found The Swell Season album, loved it, then eventually discovered he was in this band called The Frames. The rest, as they say, is history.

The Frames is actually the band that overtook Coldplay as my favorite. I was one of those "I'll never love any band more than I love Coldplay!!" people, then after 5 months of Glen's stuff and 3 Frames albums I was pretty much done listening to them.

Favorite Frames song/album? Hell, which is your favorite band of his?

I found them exactly the same way you did, Nick.

My mum forced me to watch Once...me thinking I'd hate it....loved it...etc

Oh and, They've changed the venue I'm seeing The Swell Season at... It's more of a theatre kind of venue which sucks in some ways because it would have been awesome to see them in a really small tent