Astralweeks

Colms violin looping piece

I Have Loved You Wrong

Your Face

When Your Mind's Made Up

The Hill (?)

Falling Slowly

Red Chord

Really upset they didn't play The Rain or High Horses...High Horses sounded incredible at the soundcheck

My other photo's. Video...sometime

http://www.flickr.com/photos/italianplastic/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say It To Me Now was probably my favourite... It's incredibly just listening to that song and getting goosebumps. But seeing Glen playing it just there with no amplification. Fuuuck I was shivering! :P

Everyone else was getting their photo taken by the venue but he grabbed me and took me over to the wharf. They love New Zealand, as it's a lot like Ireland apparently.

Say It To Me Now was probably my favourite... It's incredibly just listening to that song and getting goosebumps. But seeing Glen playing it just there with no amplification. Fuuuck I was shivering! :P

Everyone else was getting their photo taken by the venue but he grabbed me and took me over to the wharf. They love New Zealand, as it's a lot like Ireland apparently.

Awesome. Yeah when he does that one it's fucking sick. He's a beast.

I love this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHiv0a1C6Y]YouTube- The Swell Season - Buzzin' Fly (Live on KEXP)[/ame]

Not only does Glen spaz out halfway through, but they also do a few lines from Jeff Buckley's Grace in the middle of a song Jeff's father wrote. Amazing.

Not if I get him back together with marketa :smug:

Do you think they ever made hanky panky?

I've thought it about it unfortunately. Toughest part is judging her character, she's generally so shy and reserved in the interviews I've seen, while he's making the awkward sexual suggestions.

Yeah. It just seems like that would have been the big stopper, and perhaps what made them call it off. She's so young, he's..not old really but definitely too old for her by normal standards. If he shaved and wore a t-shirt he'd still look 30, it's that damn beard and those old timer folk clothes he always wears now.

But he does always refer to their past as "when we were lovers"...lovers sort of implies something you know. BF/GF usually don't use the word lovers.