✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Q Magazine article-'The Passion of Chris'

coldplay_steph

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really very worried for him... for all of them really. They really have hit a snag here. And I'm going to continue to worry until the band's back in the studio.

...This time next year? Damn.

I hope he gets to feeling better. I feel like we should all do something. This article seriously made me quite sad. Maybe his few months off with the family in Atlanta will help him out a bit. :)

I freaking hope so.

And yes Steph! Go ahead and post!

^no really' date=' how does he do that? or is that the camera angle? :stunned:[/quote']

It can't be the angle.... well at least I don't see a way it could be the camera angle.

Hehe, he must have really strong... abdominal muscles.... or something... :D

Or his foot could be under the piano pedal, or under the piano itself... that would give support...

AWWW god that is sad! i love that pic though! he has so much pressure on him! a card would be nice! if only we could get it to him and stuff! oh that really has made me sad! and dont worry about that being gay and liking coldplay thing! its just a comedy movie anyway! so its jus ta big joke!

We should make a thread about it. I think we really need to do something. Maybe we could atleast do an electronic thing. Like some kind of E-mail and send it to Debs. And not just to Chris, but all the guys. They're probably all feeling the heat.

Anyone want me to make a thread? So we can plan something? :)

EDIT: Oh and those scans are amazing! That one pciture of Chris is really cool.