✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I talk shit about Coldplay

The Reckoner 00

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, you didn't really talk shit about him.. because clearly you haven't read all 19 pages of shite...

personally I can't wait for Guy's solo project....

i haven't read all the pages but i also can't wait for Guy's solo project!!!!!!! :wink3: (music yeah.......he may get into modelling...or something which requires as little clothing as possible :blush: )

Yes, gentlep, I'm a solo artist like camille stated earlier. Why do you ask?

I was clicking your siggy's links and found a site with loads of music on it... But it made no direct reference as to who the artist was... I didn't know whether that was you or whether it was just an artist whom you thought had interesting music worth listening to... I mean the musings there are beautiful, in the 'Don't Panic' sort of way (if it makes sense). And I did want to check out how the music is (except it's all in mp3 which I can't access)... It's interesting to me that there're serious musicians out there who sort of 'hang-out' in places like this board :)

As for the topic of CP confessions, mine would be I still think the Hardest Part's a brill song though I still can't dig SITS... And oh, yeah, I used to totally hate Fix You and thought it was lousy :o

And berrywoman, how could you not like 'Green Eyes'??? :stunned:

OMG, they are so modest...Chris even said..."You might recognize this song from AROBTTH, which sold 200 copies worldwide" That doesn't really prove that point but he's still awesome and if you just look at them now, they haven't changed at all since the beginning.

guy's solo project? how did you guys find out? it was supposed to be hush-hush!

*stomps floor* i'l guess i'll have a long talk with guy for spreading his projects with other people other thatn his manager! :angry:

:lol:

OMG' date=' they are so modest...Chris even said..."You might recognize this song from AROBTTH, which sold 200 copies worldwide" That doesn't really prove that point but he's still awesome and if you just look at them now, they haven't changed at all since the beginning.[/quote']

are you kidding me?

I never really understood that saying, "thick as a brick" because seriously, brick's aren't that thick. They're not very big.

"Thick as a...."

nvm. Nothing works. :stunned: I need to stop posting all the random shit that pops into my head all the time.

I never really understood that saying, "thick as a brick" because seriously, brick's aren't that thick. They're not very big.

"Thick as a...."

nvm. Nothing works. :stunned: I need to stop posting all the random shit that pops into my head all the time.

It has more to do with the intelligence of a brick, not it's physical dimensions. Think about it: it's like saying "You're as smart as a brick" basically.