The Reckoner 00

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: :stunned: whatever

hahaha

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

The truth is pricks like you shouldn't be posting stuff like that on a coldplay FAN PAGE, obviously we're gonna defend them and also i don't feel like they've lost something, i just feel like they have evolved in their sound and i love it :)

:stunned: :stunned: whatever

hahaha

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

The truth is pricks like you shouldn't be posting stuff like that on a coldplay FAN PAGE, obviously we're gonna defend them and also i don't feel like they've lost something, i just feel like they have evolved in their sound and i love it :)

Wow! Way to get with the program, champ. That post is old news, not to mention a joke.

I appreciate that you called me a prick, but I don't feel you really know me well enough to speak to me like that. You should realize that your high horse is anything but. Why don't you jump on your little playhorse and ride it back out of my thread?

I'm sick of constantly scrolling by this thread.

It's just petty name calling and nothing of substance.

:snore:

That's not entirely true. For a while there was an intelligent conversation. There was a definite ebb and flow to it.

Oh, and don't forget, you CAN just skip over it without opening it.

OMGz BANNISHMENT!

:speechless:

this thread has plenty of substance. some people just can't let anyone say anything bad about their lovely band. They are gods, after all.

I'm sick of constantly scrolling by this thread.

It's just petty name calling and nothing of substance.

:snore:

That's not entirely true. For a while there was an intelligent conversation. There was a definite ebb and flow to it.

Oh, and don't forget, you CAN just skip over it without opening it.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. There was some fairly decent discussions occuring here. But now it's just gotten sort of bleh.

Oh and yeah I DO know that. Thanks for telling me. I open it because I want to see if the conversations back. And instead I get blah blah blah blah blah you suck no you suck oh go away no you go away.

I don't care about people talking bad about a band I love. I don't respect people who resort to name calling to either defend or offend the band. Say it intelligently and don't get immature (this isn't to you, Reckoner, by the way. I'm just saying if people want to defend their band and be taken seriously, say it appropriately and maybe with more than one sentence like "THEN JUST GO AWAY YOU SHUOLDN'T BE HERE OMFGZZZZZ!".)

I too hate Green eyes.

And A Whisper is too much of an echo of all the other songs.

and The Hardest Part ryhmes to much.

And the DVD made it seem like they are trying so hard to not be pretencious, that it made them pretencious.

If that makes any sence..

but thats all.

I enjoyed the dvd.. however I didn't fully appreciate Daylight until I saw the dvd....

;)

^Same here! And now i love it so much! :D

Ok confession time for me i guess.......

I dont like The Hardest Part that much anymore.

And i really cant stand A Whisper.... :snore:

As much as i love it, X&Y is definatley sounds over produced.

But i do love Green Eyes! :) I cant believe people can hate that song!! :stunned: