7. Snow Patrol - Run

8. U2 - Sweetest Thing

9. Justin Timberlake - What goes around

10.Coldplay- Yellow

11. Coldplay - The Hardest Part

12. Travis- Sing

12 most memorable quote in lyrics

1. "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you," Yellow by Coldplay

2. "I need a place thats hidden in the deep, where lonely angels sing you to your sleep" Atlantic by Keane

3."No time to question the choices I've made, I've got to follow another direction" Accelerate by REM

2. "I need a place thats hidden in the deep, where lonely angels sing you to your sleep" Atlantic by Keane

3."No time to question the choices I've made, I've got to follow another direction" Accelerate by REM

4."Hello Hello Hello How long" Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

5. "I'd drown my beliefs, just to have you be in piece" - True Love Waits by Radiohead

5. "I'd drown my beliefs, just to have you be in piece" - True Love Waits by Radiohead

6. "Well it's been a long time, long time now since I've seen you smile" - Nantes by Beirut

6. "Well it's been a long time, long time now since I've seen you smile"- Nantes by Beirut

7. " I hurt myself today to see if I still feel" -Nine Inch Nails

6. "Well it's been a long time, long time now since I've seen you smile"- Nantes by Beirut

8. "No I don't want to battle from beginning to end, I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge, I don't want to follow death and all of his friends" DAAHF - Coldplay

8. "No I don't want to battle from beginning to end, I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge, I don't want to follow death and all of his friends" DAAHF - Coldplay

9. "To think I might not see those eyes Makes it so hard not to cry And as we say our long goodbye I nearly do"- Run by Snow Patrol

9. "To think I might not see those eyes Makes it so hard not to cry And as we say our long goodbye I nearly do"- Run by Snow Patrol

10. "But the grass is always greener on the orher side"- Side by Travis

11. "I stay up forever Try to find the answer In the song I wrote for you" - London Bombs by Eskimo Joe

11. "I stay up forever Try to find the answer In the song I wrote for you" - London Bombs by Eskimo Joe

• 2 weeks later...

12. "The saddest thing that i've ever seen were smokers outside the hospital doors" Editors - SOTHD

12 things that almost always make you laugh...

1. exaggerated british accents

2. coldplay interviews

3. british soap actors trying to break Hollywood

4. Latin soap actors/actress trying to break the world record

5. this forum

6. childhood memories

2. coldplay interviews

5. this forum

6. childhood memories

7. my friends

2. coldplay interviews

5. this forum

6. childhood memories

7. my friends

8. some newbies over here

9. Jamie's stupid puns :P

2. coldplay interviews

5. this forum

6. childhood memories

7. my friends

8. some newbies over here

9. Jamie's stupid puns

10. people applauding politicians when they scream how honest they are