✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE FIRST TIME.......

master_place_forever

^I always did that until they told me not to do it but I voted!

Well I my first time I heard it it was in my brothers car he had yellow on and I

learn the words to it. Then about months later I heard Clocks I loved it.

Then came the time they introduced me To a great band COLDPLAY.

My brother wanted to get the Live 2003 so then he got it and put it on the DVD.

I have to say I liked it at that time I was getting into rock music more and more

etc. After I just loved their music and kept listing to them and until I had the

chance to look the up and find alot of info. of them at that time they were not

that famous. So I was great nobody likes them or doesn't know thwm and there

not all that like other bands! So I paid more attention to the their songs and I

loved the meaning of the song what they do and helping out with MTF so ever

since I loved them! Theres more just don't want to make it big! :P

Welcome to Coldplaying and Viva Mexico! :P

Mine was on TV in my house, i saw the Yellow video, i must have been about 12years old i guess, and i was like 'What the hell is this? When's something actually gonna happen in this video? Who is this geek boy?' and then probably turned it off. :lol:

Oh what a silly child i was! Thank god i eventually came to my senses! :D

I saw Yellow on TV, and I hate to say this, but yes...I did think Chris looked like an absolute geek running around on a very depressing looking beach. Five years later and, not only is Yellow one of my favorite videos of all time, but somehow "miraculously", Chris looks nothing like a geek to me these days. It's amazing how gorgeous writing/playing a good song can make you :rolleyes:

I remember seeing the yellow video and thinking....oooh me likey this...then thinking....phwoar....( :lol: )....then thinking.......it was all yellow? :huh: Also remember discussing it with my friends and this new band called coldplay....ahhh...the memories! :)

:lol: So that's my story!

other: i first heard them in one of my english lessons.we were doing a "fill in the blanks" exercise with the lyrics of clocks. :) it was too hard for me to catch the exact words chris was saying.but i loved the song at the first time... thank you teacher for introducing me coldplay :D

^oh nooo!!!really???this is amazing!I wish I had a fill in the blanks with coldplay songs!!!!that would be perfect!and clocks?????omg, would be a dream! :smug: all my fill in the blanks are with some old singers whose voices I can't hear very well... :stunned:

Mine was on TV in my house, i saw the Yellow video, i must have been about 12years old i guess, and i was like 'What the hell is this? When's something actually gonna happen in this video? Who is this geek boy?' and then probably turned it off. :lol:

Oh what a silly child i was! Thank god i eventually came to my senses! :D

same here. i remeber watching the video for yellow and i specifically remeber my sister saying that his voice sounded much older. all i kept on thinking was...my god! this video is so ridiculous!!! good thing i actually decided to open my ears!!!! boy, was i missing on a lot!!! :stunned: :stunned:

I remember when I was going to my grandma's house listening to radio and then yellow started to play...i was like: omg!!!!!!wich song is this?how beautiful!!!!my sister wanted to put her hanson's album and then I said her to stop being stupid!I said: do you think I'm gonna stop listening this amazing song to listen your music?you're really wrong young lady!!!! :P when I saw yellow video for the first time I admit that I thought: oh, this could be so much better if I was the producer... :P silly me...I was so wrong!!!now I love the yellow video! :)

^ How lucky you were of knowing them with yellow!!! :)

My first time was on the TV. I saw the videoclip of "In my place" and the guitar solo liked me so much, so I was searching for it...

Well, in this way I had known Coldplay, but in that moment I didn't become a huge fan.

First of all they liked me, as another bands, but the strange thing was that every song of them that I listened liked me. And the time go by and last summer I became crazy because of them and get really obsessed (I can't find reasons about it cause this things doesn't usually happen to me but I can only say that I'm so glad about it).

I was in my house when I saw the video for Yellow and thought it was brilliant. However, i did not know much about the band at that point (I thought they were American for some reason). I heard Trouble later on that yeah but did not realise that both songs were by the same band. Trouble really grew on me. Then in 2002 a song came on the TV whe I was on holiday and it was In My Place. Was not sure who is was, the song sounded good though. Eventually found out it was by a group called Coldplay and began to get curious to who this band were. Bought A Rush Of Blood To The Head, did not enjoy it the first few times but after more listens i fell in love with the record. It got me into Indie! I then wanted to know what other albums the band released. Discovered Parachutes and thought it was the best thing I had ever heard. Wanted to know everything about the band and became a diehard fan (and I still am). Love the band especially because they are British and do this country proud! Found this site two years ago and I'm still here. Still obsessed as ever, with my walls plastered in pics of coldplay and buying anything to do with the band.

And that's my story...