✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post here if you have seen a ghost

Chrissy

I haven't seen a ghost. BUT, I have thiese two weird photographs.

I was watching this documentary at Halloween, and it was on real ghost footage, and they showed a bunch of pictures, and it has the exact same ribbon looking thing in them, that's in this picture here.

It's probably just a hoax though.

my sisters boyfriend has....ok if u have the pateince to read here it goes....

he was at home last summer and he had nothing to do so he was going to go to bed. His room is upstairs and so he had to walk upstairs.....his room is like to the left of the stairs...he was walking and he saw the dorr swing open and shut real fast...he ran to open it and nothing was there....he called his mom and she came home but since there was nothing there they thoughtjust their fat cat "kiddo" ..she stayed home w/ him to make sure everything was okay.....their computer is right bythe stairs directly in front of ryan "sis b/f's" room...she was sitting there and she heard a voice saying" feed no why i try" and it was really loud.....well she followed the voice to the door of ryans's room and she opened it and there was this man with his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands....well he looked old....and almost transparent but not quite....but u could see his spine through the front of him....he looked sad and bewilldered...and he was wearing jeans and a rugged whitw tank top....well she screamed for ryan ans he ran up the stairs and right when he had goitten there and had been able to see it it vanished...there was a like outline on the bed like as if someone had just sat there...he drew what he saw and many other sitings....and showed them to me....and i kid u not....i almost lost it....it was terrifying....and i went to his house once....and i was looking at a yearbook of his while my sis and ryan were in the kitchen downstairs....and i looked up and there is a mirror above his desk which is across from his bed....anywys i looked in it and i swear i saw a baby with its cord thingy still attached hanging from the ceiling with its eyes cut out....i ran down stairs crying as hard as i have ever and i went home...hes in the middle of researching the area of his house cuz it is out in the "higgy biggys" as i call it....well the country and there might be some intersting history to its upbringing....nice thread by the way! ;) ;)

I haven't seen a ghost...but one time, I was sleeping downstairs in my livingroom with a friend, and we were the only ones down there, and all of a sudden a light turned on in the dining room, and no one was down there. I was so scared. The light makes a 'click' noise when you turn it on too, so it was pretty freaky. And my mom, also my best friend, is very spiritual and has told me many times about her seeing ghosts or spirits as she prefers to call them. I totally believe in all that.

I think I saw a ghost once in my friends house. But I've defintely witnessed paranormal activity in her house.

Some really weird and freaky things have happened there. I'm kinda skeptical about things like that, but the stuff I've experienced have no reasonable explanation to them.

And I'm not the only one who has seen and heard stuff. Half of the people who walk in there have had an experience. Her house was built on an Indian Burial ground, so that might explain some of it.

I've literally ran out of the house at times from being so freaked. :lol:

You'll hear pounding INSIDE the walls. Something walking down the steps but nothing's there. Voices echoing around the foyer but no one is home. Human shadows walking into rooms, but no one is in there. Doors opening and slamming shut. Something walking around in the room above you but no one else is home. The list goes on...

well reilly...ima fraid if i belive it itll like consume me and ill like freak out about everything....but i guess i do....i kind of think they are cool.....we here banging n our attics..me and my sis....and we know its squirells..i find ghost rather intersting....and if there is a such thing as ghost they are here for 2 reasons 1. to tell us something 2. to look out for us.....the whole revenge thing ppl say ghosts want is just lame....but yea i guess i do....but i try to think about positive things ghosts do.....took a while to not be afraid of them especially when i saw FRGGIN BABY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!! :D

ive never seen a ghost but there is this really creepy atmosphere at my friends house. once when i slept over, we were woken up by plates crashing and when we tried to turn on the light, the bulb had gone! my friend is convinced that it was the just cat but i really think there could be ghosts! :?. another time i woke up and i could hear someone taking a shower.. at about four in the morning! its freaky. but i'm a bit parnaoid about this kind of thing, so it could just be my imagination playing tricks on me.

i have never seen a ghost but i`ve heard one. last august me and my dad travelled to chynowa (that`s when my dad`s family`s from). chynowa is placed in the middle of nowhere and it`s surrounded by fields, middows and forests. i slept in by RIP granny`s room alone cuz my dad slept in another room since he snores but that`s not the point. so in the middle of the night i woke up (i wake up a lot at night) and i could hear some strange sounds coming from ....well i didn`t know yet where they were coming from but i sat on my bed (lights were down of course) and started listening to it becuz i wanted to know where the sound was coming from. at first i thought that there was someone outside that was trying to get inside the room (the window was closed and i thought that someone was trying to open it) but no i was wrong.... the sound was caused by something in the attic. it couldn`t have been a mouse cuz even tho there are mice, it sounded as if someone was moving something in the attic and surely no mouse is strong enough to do it. in the meantime i went to the toilet :P and when i came back i could still hear that sound so i thought to myself 'well granny, i know i`m sleeping in your bed BUT YOU`RE AINT GONNA SCARE ME!' and i fell asleep after like 30 minutes.

haha ghosts interest me....i dont get scared much anymore....my incident was like 3 years ago..and it was unexpected but if i went into a haunted house where there were ghosts that people knew of , id think COOL! not OH FUCKERS!

oh I completly believe in Spirits, I don't like calling them ghosts b/c people think of scary white sheeted people, haha. And thats not what its all about. 'Unfinished business', I believe in that. It makes a lot of sense that some people weren't ready to accept death, and didn't want to go...I don't know if that makes sense to you all. My friends think my house is haunted. I believe theres something in my house b/c too many strange things have occured that are totally unexplainable. I have learned to not really be too afraid, but of course anyone would. :o

hehe I haven't met them...but my older brother went to school with Josh Hartnett (who is sooo hot) and said that he was a dork...haha. sad. But his parents house is about a mile from my house, I've seen it, and I've seen his Audi A4 sitting in front of it, and we turned around the block to wait to see if he would come out, and when we got back, it was gone! so we missed him by like 30 seconds, sucks huh? Can't win em' all! :shrug:

oh that is cool. living so near Josh Hartnett..

well i believe in spirits.. i havent seen any yet (thank goodness cause i'm the hugest chicken) but i've heard so many ghost stories from friends and supposed reliable sources.

oh.. the story abt the baby with its eyes cut out and its cord hanging out? ... thats gonna give me nightmares.. i'm imagining it now.. ahhhh! :o