✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just my opinion friend not my cup of tea i respect your reply :cool:

I guess they`re just not everyone`s cup of tea :) , but I think they are seriously the best band since Oasis, and if you`ve seen my previous posts on here, you`ll see that`s high praise indeed coming from me.

I love the Arctic Monkeys. I believe, as Chris said, that next year will be the "year of the arctic monkeys". :)

The lead singer (i forgot his name, anyone know?) is a lyrical genius. And i love his accent so much! I particularily love When the Sun goes Down, IBTYLGOTD and Fake Tales of San Francisco.

Cant wait to get the album! :)

"I dont want to hear you, KICK ME OUT, KICK ME OUT!!!"

Yep

The arctic monkey's album when it is released will prob become the fatest selling debut of all time.

Nah, Definatley Maybe will keep that, simply cos the albums already all over the net, records won`t shift that many legally ever again, but it`s a top album, and I`ve got me missus into em too, :)

Erm sure about that are we?....Hehe i lerve Arctic monkeys!!!!!!! Dont belive the hype hehe

I love the Arctic Monkeys. I believe, as Chris said, that next year will be the "year of the arctic monkeys". :)

The lead singer (i forgot his name, anyone know?) is a lyrical genius. And i love his accent so much! I particularily love When the Sun goes Down, IBTYLGOTD and Fake Tales of San Francisco.

Cant wait to get the album! :)

"I dont want to hear you, KICK ME OUT, KICK ME OUT!!!"

Yep

The arctic monkey's album when it is released will prob become the fatest selling debut of all time.

Nah, Definatley Maybe will keep that, simply cos the albums already all over the net, records won`t shift that many legally ever again, but it`s a top album, and I`ve got me missus into em too, :)

Erm sure about that are we?....Hehe i lerve Arctic monkeys!!!!!!! Dont belive the hype hehe

Yes, I hold my hands up to that one, I was utterly wrong :embarrased: but I don`t mind, it`s passed on to a worthy band :lol: