✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

Tickets out in 1/2hour and I have no money to get them......GUTTED doesnt even cut how I feel right now. :bigcry:

You would have been very lucky to get you hands on them anyway. I tried, by the time any sites would load all the tickets were gone :/

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets out in 1/2hour and I have no money to get them......GUTTED doesnt even cut how I feel right now. :bigcry:

You would have been very lucky to get you hands on them anyway. I tried, by the time any sites would load all the tickets were gone :/

Blame it on the ticket touts

I love the Arctic Monkeys. I believe, as Chris said, that next year will be the "year of the arctic monkeys". :)

The lead singer (i forgot his name, anyone know?) is a lyrical genius. And i love his accent so much! I particularily love When the Sun goes Down, IBTYLGOTD and Fake Tales of San Francisco.

Cant wait to get the album! :)

"I dont want to hear you, KICK ME OUT, KICK ME OUT!!!"

Yep

The arctic monkey's album when it is released will prob become the fatest selling debut of all time.

Nah, Definatley Maybe will keep that, simply cos the albums already all over the net, records won`t shift that many legally ever again, but it`s a top album, and I`ve got me missus into em too, :)

Erm sure about that are we?....Hehe i lerve Arctic monkeys!!!!!!! Dont belive the hype hehe

Yes, I hold my hands up to that one, I was utterly wrong :embarrased: but I don`t mind, it`s passed on to a worthy band :lol:

Mouchos respectos pour vous! :P

I've just figured I'd love to see them live in hamburg on march 1st... but first of all it's a wednesday and I can't really miss school because of 4 hours advanced course... and it's sold out anyway. I'm so 'lucky', as always... :cry:

I love the Arctic Monkeys. I believe, as Chris said, that next year will be the "year of the arctic monkeys". :)

The lead singer (i forgot his name, anyone know?) is a lyrical genius. And i love his accent so much! I particularily love When the Sun goes Down, IBTYLGOTD and Fake Tales of San Francisco.

Cant wait to get the album! :)

"I dont want to hear you, KICK ME OUT, KICK ME OUT!!!"

Yep

The arctic monkey's album when it is released will prob become the fatest selling debut of all time.

^My most profitable prediction so fa

*Points to £170 cash from the bookies*^

:P

i havent bothered reading the whole thread, so could u please tell me what the artic monkeys sound like? like is it soft rock, hard rock, rap, pop, etc... what other bands do they sound like?

my cool english teacher asked the class today if anyone had an artic monkeys cd he could burn cause he thought they were good, but only one person seemed to have heard them and she said they were great... but most others seemed clueless lol... ive heard plenty of hype and good things about them, and might d/l a song soon...

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded their album awhile ago (Well, I had it before the US release anyways), and have been loving it ever since. I'm psyched that I'll be seeing them at the Oxegen festival the day before I turn 18! Whoo!

Anyways, I went out and bought the album yesterday, because I want to see them do well in the US and they can't do well if everybody's getting the album for free. There's not many bands I do this for, I'll tell you that...