✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

I cant wait to see them in May!!! Im so psyched. Should be awesome!

I gotta say though, I was a bit pissed at Alex's cocky attitude at the NME awards last week. He was pretty rude about the Sugababes performance and there was no need for it. (He commented on how they sung in 'the wrong key' and was just generally taking the piss out of the performance) I think performing IBTYLGOTD was pretty damn gutsy of them, especially infront of a crowd like at the NME awards.

I hope them shooting to fame like they have hasn't fucked with his head. :dozey:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeh they are poor guys lol...

i hope they come to Australia sometime... that would be ace...

gah i want Alex Turner, but that attitude... :rolleyes:

heres some pics... ive been trying to post them in the thread for ages, but something always stops me... :rolleyes:

alex looks pretty yum here...

arcticmonkeys.jpg

scary lol...

arctic.jpg

oooooh yummmm this is probably my favourite

image_no37_2.jpg

sexyy...

149.jpg

aww isnt he nice...

arcticmonkeys.jpg

haha they look high

70458ba61a6d30e5.jpg

lol...

breveon1062.jpg

looks like dave grohl here lol...

image93120a48-5c2b-418e-aab5-c82d33d27cc9.jpg

eh. thats good enough for now... :D

I think Alex is 19. Only a year and less than a half older than me! *plots*

The SNL performance was awesome. "Tha' man just yawned!" LMFAO! The SNL crowd don't strike me as Arctic Monkey fans.... Especially when they showed a panning shot of them, they were all really old and lame looking. SNL sucks anyways. /done bitching.

Anyways, awesome pictures bonabon!

I can only quote what you said: iwanthimiwanthimiwanthimiwanthimiwanthimiwanthimiw anthimiwanthim

lmfao lmfao

^Weird that you mention the chord progressions in a 'Certain Romance', Camille. I just taught myself them. And played the entire song very.. very... very... loud. My grandma came in and told me my brother was trying to take a nap and there's no way he could "sleep with that racket goin' on!"

Hahaha. Oops! The Monkeys made me do it, grandma!!!!

Oh they definately did that just to mess with everyone, complete with the semi smashing of the guitar/amp and indifferent sauntering offstage.

Classic. :lol:

I hope they do really well here in the US. I'm trying to turn my friends on to them, but only one other person I know listens to them.

they really impressed me... I hadn't really hard much of them, only what I've seen talked about on the boards and stuff... I did read a review in Rolling Stone.. they got a good write up... so, last night was my 1st night seeing them live.... I thought their exit was ace as well! lol