✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to the free show from last night here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5293452

Can someone figure out how to upload this to MP3 form? I think that four of the songs have been podcasted... That's what I heard the host say last night.

Also, does anyone know what the song is that plays right after they leave the stage? After they left last night, on the npr.org stream, this really awesome song started to play with some crazy ass beat. I would love to know what it is...

I'd buy their album, it's worth it every cent you'd pay on it.

Definately get it, though, before downloading any of the tracks. I want to see this band do well, so I don't like people getting their album for free off the internet.

I'd buy their album, it's worth it every cent you'd pay on it.

Definately get it, though, before downloading any of the tracks. I want to see this band do well, so I don't like people getting their album for free off the internet.

Yeah, I agree with you. I'm the type of person that likes to have the original cd, too. I think I'll get it for sure. I definitely liked what I heard. I have a long list of cds I want to get though....

Inspired by a previous post, what's everybody's favorite line (lines) from their album (or any unreleased, it doesn't matter)?

Mines: "But this lad at the side drinkin' a Smirnoff Ice came and payed for her Tropical Reef!" from Red Light. I don't know why I love that, but I do. LMFAO