Corporate Rock

Scipio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...

2---.jpg

Hence why Coldplay has never said a bad word against a band or musical artist.

Opinions are fine. But political statements are not.

You don't know what the fuck are you talkin about.

Don't you remember what chris said about System of a down ?

You are a newbie to coldplay

Yes, but he retracted his statement as he said he was a bit hasty. And he's never done it since...

As he stated in the DeeJay interview, you have to give bands a chance. Listen to new stuff before giving judgement.

Uh...

2---.jpg

Er that wasn't very nice. She wasn't dissing Coldplay and no-one should be snapped at for being a new fan!

Same with Alessa, she was just stating her opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to anyone, please don't say anything at all.

Uh...

2---.jpg

Yes, but he retracted his statement as he said he was a bit hasty. And he's never done it since...

As he stated in the DeeJay interview, you have to give bands a chance. Listen to new stuff before giving judgement.

believe it or not,chris martin is not a saint

To be honest:I don't really get your problem.......the bands you like I don't know so I can't comment on them....but the reason for this thread and everything is absolutly senseless!Should I join now every board of a band I don't like?And your arguments like....."endless cover versions of 80's hits " etc......what does it have to do with Coldplay?I mean:Coldplay write their own music and if it is just chris voice what is bad.....then who cares?It's everybody's own taste and do you think this thread makes sense just because you don't like his voice?

Guest LiquidSky
Amen.

chrisangellol1qh.jpg

Awww I want this as av now! :lol: :D

About this thread.. At least they are trying to get better... They said that the next album was going to be all dark and no piano.. Sounds like more Metal Rock to me.. for a band that has 'Coldplay' as a name.. one would think that their music would be all Metal Rock and all dark..

Uh...

2---.jpg

that's right, he even mentioned that a few weeks after he had said that about SOAD, he actually quite liked the music. But exactly what Nettie said. You can't pass off judgements so easily, and he's learned that since.

you can at least give him that, Dejan

Dejan, I've been a fan of Coldplay since 2002, so don't effing tell me that I'm a "newbie to Coldplay". Chris gave a shout out to System of a Down during their EMA performance of Talk and I had never head of any negative statements towards the band, so I assumed that Chris had no qualms with SOAD.

I'm sorry I'm so damn ignorant, oh wise one who's obviously been a fan since Saftey.

to be fair, Chris did say some negative things about SOAD, but took them back after he realized that he actually did like their music, and learned from his own mistake that you shouldn't make judgements on bands no matter what you think you know about them. I guess it's really true when he says "I promise you I will learn from my mistakes"