🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo-hoo :bigcry: that's so sad!! I really wanted that!! :(

Thanks for telling me in any case

It came back if you still are interested :)!

LIJ is here for 46$ (37Euros) in Buy it Now.

Good luck

Ps: It depnds on how much money you are ready to pay for it. At the moment, they are sold about 50$ each. I thick it's what you have to count if you want to bid (and win :)).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coldplay-Lovers-in-Japan-USA-rare-PROMO-CD-lost-life_W0QQitemZ230326863194QQcmdZViewItemQQptZB%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs?hash=item230326863194&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Yeah, I really wanted that Don't Panic 12"!!! But I had to work, so I couldn't check if I was outbid. However, it was sold for over 100 pounds, which is too much anyway. It was sold by the same seller I bought the Blue Room 12", so maybe he'll post more rare Coldplay items.

Yeh that Dont panic would have been awesome to buy but £100:o!

Really annoyed though cos just bought cd 1 and 3 of the Talk Dutch set and somebody outbid me just to buy the second! Dont know where i am going to buy second only but found it strange the seller split them all up

Yeh it sounds simple but i was away when item ended so had to put high bids on them about hour before they went. I put a really high bid on first cd digipack (thinking if i won that no one would want the others) and then slightly less on the others. I got first cd for £2.00 and third for £2 but lots of people bid on the second!?!?

Yeh i sorted out the Clocks set and its on its way! Building up a nice collection now (very costly though)

OMG! :( Yesterday I was out and didn't look at this thread and missed LIJ again!! Noooo :bigcry: I really wanted Lij...:(

What a shity day...I'm really pissed. A package arrived for me today but instead of bringing it at home I have to go and get it at another place, far away. Not only! This place is open only tuesday in the morning when I'm at school :( :bigcry:. How the heck will I get it!?!?!?:(

edit: still guys you're the best!! Thanks you for everything:).

Yeh it sounds simple but i was away when item ended so had to put high bids on them about hour before they went. I put a really high bid on first cd digipack (thinking if i won that no one would want the others) and then slightly less on the others. I got first cd for £2.00 and third for £2 but lots of people bid on the second!?!?

Yeh i sorted out the Clocks set and its on its way! Building up a nice collection now (very costly though)

I hope you'll be able to find the 2nd too, but you probably will ;)

OMG! :( Yesterday I was out and didn't look at this thread and missed LIJ again!! Noooo :bigcry: I really wanted Lij...:(

What a shity day...I'm really pissed. A package arrived for me today but instead of bringing it at home I have to go and get it at another place, far away. Not only! This place is open only tuesday in the morning when I'm at school :( :bigcry:. How the heck will I get it!?!?!?:(

edit: still guys you're the best!! Thanks you for everything:).

Can't somebody else go and pick it up for you?

It's much easier for me, when I'm not at home to receive a package I have to sign for I can pick it up all days of the week at the local post office, which is pretty close to my house. Very odd that you can only pick it up once a week and on a tuesday. People go to work or school, right? :thinking:

There are currently two Lovers in Japan promo's on eBay on which you can bid:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lovers-In-Japan-Coldplay-CD-SINGLE-2008-NEW_W0QQitemZ120379956390QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item120379956390&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLDPLAY-LOVERS-IN-JAPAN-CD-DJ-ONLY-RARE_W0QQitemZ280314621229QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item280314621229&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Also, the VLV era promo pack is up again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLDPLAY-VIVA-LA-VIDA-LOST-LOVERS-6-CD-PROMO-PACK_W0QQitemZ130289684736QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item130289684736&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Way too expensive, imo.

Shh, don't bring anyone on ideas, because I am bidding on this one :P:laugh3:

If you never try, you never know... :)

Shh, don't bring anyone on ideas, because I am bidding on this one :P:laugh3:

If you never try, you never know... :)

Uh oh... now I'm gonna feel guilty when I beat you. ; )

My X&Y promos are here!!

3307176665_ed1b747424_o.jpg

How cool are these? There's a solid-white one for Talk, too, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I have now all 4 promo's of X&Y and all of VLV, except for Lost+...

And today I received my Brothers & Sisters 7" :)

Actually, there are 5 promo's for X&Y. I saw once "What if" on a blue promo cardsleeve but it seems to be quite rare.

By the way, It's an interesting collection :).

You can bid on Lost+ (Red cover) on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290298363758

Ps: Which version of "Lovers in Japan" do you have? US or EU?

Actually, there are 5 promo's for X&Y. I saw once "What if" on a blue promo cardsleeve but it seems to be quite rare.

By the way, It's an interesting collection :).

You can bid on Lost+ (Red cover) on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290298363758

Ps: Which version of "Lovers in Japan" do you have? US or EU?

US :)

Yeah, I should've figured there should also be one of What If. Damn. :P

Yep! But the 18th, not the 19th when almost all of the Coldplaying members are going :P

And the Talk 3CD set is niceeeee!

Hehe nevermind, at least you ´ll be there :D i´ll be there too :D for 19th lol cause was 1st day announced so i bought the tickets when they came out hehe.

Yeah and then the guy sell it all together :D ( dunno if this was sell it as pack or individually lol)

Zzap thanks for link :D