✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

alyssa

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are too special to take out of the package haha

I'm going to ask for the vinyl with stickers for my birthday/Christmas and I'm already stressing whether to leave the stickers with the vinyl or stick them somewhere, haha. I also want that 5.1 release though (even though I have nothing to play it on, what's wrong with me??) so maybe if I get stickers with both, I can keep one set, and put the others on something. I was thinking maybe my welder.

I'm going to ask for the vinyl with stickers for my birthday/Christmas and I'm already stressing whether to leave the stickers with the vinyl or stick them somewhere, haha. I also want that 5.1 release though (even though I have nothing to play it on, what's wrong with me??) so maybe if I get stickers with both, I can keep one set, and put the others on something. I was thinking maybe my welder.

I have pre-ordered the 5.1 surround Cd and today I got a mail that they have already shipped the stickers. [emoji1]

• Like 3

I have pre-ordered the 5.1 surround Cd and today I got a mail that they have already shipped the stickers. [emoji1]

Man the temptation is real. I also wanted to get one of the AROBTTH shirts they had in there since it was my favorite album, so I could just order it all at once. But I want the AHFOD vinyl too. And I still need a bunch of other vinyl ... I mean I've intended to add X&Y and VLV since I started collecting vinyl and meanwhile they're released three more albums since then that I need vinyl of as well. But the surround sound would be so cool if I ever have surround sound in my house. :greedy:

• Like 1

[quote=flockofbirds222, post: 5848391, membe

What?!! Just that shot of your bedroom looks cool!

I wish I had a place that looked like that! Sweet!

: 103639]Ohh your bedroom looks really beautiful:dazzled:

What?!! Just that shot of your bedroom looks cool!

I wish I had a place that looked like that! Sweet!

Thanks so much. It's recently been updated with a hanging garland of flowers to represent the huge curtain of flowers on the AHFOD tour stage. Every night, as I tootle off to bed, the solar fairy lights are flashing !...... my little mini concert set to send me off to dreamland.

[ATTACH]5976[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5977[/ATTACH]

• Like 5

Ohh your bedroom looks really beautiful:dazzled:

Thanks so much. It's recently been updated with a hanging garland of flowers to represent the huge curtain of flowers on the AHFOD tour stage. Every night, as I tootle off to bed, the solar fairy lights are flashing !...... my little mini concert set to send me off to dreamland.

That's so beautiful:dazzled:

• Like 2

Wow, it looks incredible! [emoji15] I also want to make this garland but I'm wondering how to make it look more like these ones from the stage.

• Like 1

Cool, that sounds amazing :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest diogo_sg

My first graphic calculator, a Casio fx-CG20! I feel like such a nerd right now!! I've been staring at it as if it was a rare Coldplay vinyl or something. I think I'm in love with that thing [emoji23]

(technically, it wasn't me who bought it, it was my parents, but still [emoji14]

e02bd88746329a5979599b0ef8d9a226.jpg

PS

Please do ignore the mess my desk is at the moment; I have a Maths test tomorrow.

My first graphic calculator, a Casio fx-CG20! I feel like such a nerd right now!! I've been staring at it as if it was a rare Coldplay vinyl or something. I think I'm in love with that thing [emoji23]

(technically, it wasn't me who bought it, it was my parents, but still [emoji14]

PS

Please do ignore the mess my desk is at the moment; I have a Maths test tomorrow.

Good luck ! Just remember that x+y + m.x = 42 ^ 1.36

:P

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Good luck ! Just remember that x+y + m.x = 42 ^ 1.36

:P

Oh, and y = mx + b :nod:

Good luck!

Hahaha! Thank you so much [emoji1]

PS

Looks colorful. [emoji4]

Good luck with the Maths test.

Guest diogo_sg
Looks colorful. [emoji4]

Good luck with the Maths test.

Thank you!

The class will begin in a few minutes, actually [emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg

If anyone's interested, the test wasn't too difficult and went very well. Thank you for all the positive messages [emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...