✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

alyssa

Thanks so much for the encouraging words, @I ran away , @AlwaysInMyHead and @antdrew ...I appreciate it. I hope to turn this change into something positive in the long term, and for the short term I do have a few things to look forward to. The silver lining is while I'm looking for something else I can use the free time to finish my car project, I hope. And I've still got a couple Coldplay shows coming up this summer; what could be more uplifting than that? :)

• Like 6

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,as fan from Coldplay I make now for the moment the instruments from the band,the first one I made is the drum from Will Champion,I try to do my best.And also I work on the piano and 3 guitars ,it's just a hobby and my passion for the band.Wit a few weeks is everything done and hope that it gonna be have a nice result.But there are so nice things that fans have made,drawing etc.....Coldplay is the only band that can make me happy when I have a hard time of feeling sad.Kind regards from Belgium and let love win.

117149380_SAM_4523(Large).thumb.JPG.edc21172fd4a802ef60c57133ce52100.JPG

1472659182_SAM_4547(Large).thumb.JPG.a8133c890659298fcc3bb6acfc6e8a4a.JPG

1173202115_SAM_4548(Large).thumb.JPG.7bf3729fe54a892056ae0ac989ce91ea.JPG

1441457524_SAM_4551(Large).thumb.JPG.a849099b13f4fc2dd9892f158ac4bec4.JPG

• Like 8

Another thing came in the mail last friday, but since I wasn't at home I only had the chance to get it monday. It's an AHFOD photoshoot poster. I framed it in my room with a frame handmade by my father. I also added my love button, brought by my father's friend from the last concert germany (and I wasn't there unfortunately :().obkxBjH.jpg

• Like 3

Another thing came in the mail last friday, but since I wasn't at home I only had the chance to get it monday. It's an AHFOD photoshoot poster. I framed it in my room with a frame handmade by my father. I also added my love button, brought by my father's friend from the last concert germany (and I wasn't there unfortunately :().obkxBjH.jpg

Such a nice poster! It fits to the wall perfectly. And your dad is apparently very talented in making frames :D

• Like 1

Well,as fan from Coldplay I make now for the moment the instruments from the band,the first one I made is the drum from Will Champion,I try to do my best.And also I work on the piano and 3 guitars ,it's just a hobby and my passion for the band.Wit a few weeks is everything done and hope that it gonna be have a nice result.But there are so nice things that fans have made,drawing etc.....Coldplay is the only band that can make me happy when I have a hard time of feeling sad.Kind regards from Belgium and let love win.

Wow! How do you do it? Blown away!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow! How do you do it? Blown away!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the compliment ,very much work, looking for the things I need,and the toms,snare,basdrum are made from PVC tubes ,it takes months to make it and find evrything I needed,but it's done now,and happy with the result,but now I see It could be better a little mistakes .

Yeah it looks really neat and I wish I had my love button still got lost in the crowd at the concert I was at :/

buy another one from internet ?? I know it's not the same of the one you get on the concert,but then you have one and good memories,I gonna buy also love buttons from the internet,I must have that.But I understand how you must feel now,I will react the same like you,very disappointed. Ore if you know somebody who go to a concert ask him/here to bring one for you ? I just say something,but that is what I should do ;)

I NEED ADVISE (again ) :)

I see on internet ( a site to buy things) that somebody who was on the concert in Brussels......sale his :COLDPLAY ORIGINAL SOUVENIR KIT BELGIUM 2017 He say that he : I worked as a Coldplay showcrew member for the concert in Boudewijn Stadium in Brussels Belgium. Artist crew chief gave me away as a present original stuff from the concert on june 22. Only for collectors!!!! THESE ARE HIS WORDS not mine.

I see a shirt,drumsticks like will champion his ones,playlists,and other things I don't find the word in English LOL I show a picture and give the link so that you can see it.

I doubt about it and not 100% sure ,because I think that the band use there people for all the concerts,ore maybe im wrong about that ? I don't now,because I like the drumsticks,im also playing drums,that's the reason.

The price is 228 $ ore 200€,I will be sure before I contact him.and buy something,thank you.

https://www.2dehands.be/muziek/overige-muziek/concertkaartjes/coldplay-original-souvenir-kit-belgium-354877737.html

354877737_1-coldplay-original-souvenir-kit-belgium-2017.jpg.91a22edabb06af51839e48fe71aa9800.jpg

354877737_4-coldplay-original-souvenir-kit-belgium-2017(1).jpg.dfee409a73355cdad89a12186d074951.jpg

• Like 2

I see on internet ( a site to buy things) that somebody who was on the concert in Brussels......sale his :COLDPLAY ORIGINAL SOUVENIR KIT BELGIUM 2017 He say that he : I worked as a Coldplay showcrew member for the concert in Boudewijn Stadium in Brussels Belgium. Artist crew chief gave me away as a present original stuff from the concert on june 22. Only for collectors!!!! THESE ARE HIS WORDS not mine.

I see a shirt,drumsticks like will champion his ones,playlists,and other things I don't find the word in English LOL I show a picture and give the link so that you can see it.

I doubt about it and not 100% sure ,because I think that the band use there people for all the concerts,ore maybe im wrong about that ? I don't now,because I like the drumsticks,im also playing drums,that's the reason.

The price is 228 $ ore 200€,I will be sure before I contact him.and buy something,thank you.

https://www.2dehands.be/muziek/overige-muziek/concertkaartjes/coldplay-original-souvenir-kit-belgium-354877737.html

[ATTACH=full]7183[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7184[/ATTACH]

Coldplay employ some people who travel with them full-time but they also employ some local people for 1-3 shows. This guy is probably one of them.

The t-shirt, setlist and schedule seem authentic to me

I don't know what about the drumsticks and guitar pick, I've never seen them in real life.

However, i don't think it's worth the price

You can get a setlist, drumstick or guitar pick from a roadie (a person who takes care of the band's equipment). Just ask him kindly after the show ;)

You can buy a similar t-shirt in Coldplay's store for the price below 50€

• Like 3

I don't know what about the drumsticks and guitar pick, I've never seen them in real life.

Thanks,I didn't see the guitar pick (now I see it ) it's called official (a plectrum) from the guitar, I gonna mail him,I must have the drumsticks, ;)

Coldplay employ some people who travel with them full-time but they also employ some local people for 1-3 shows. This guy is probably one of them.

You can get a setlist, drumstick or guitar pick from a roadie (a person who takes care of the band's equipment). Just ask him kindly after the show ;)

thank you for the advice,I just asked him how much he asked for the drumsticks,it's true what you say,it's expensive ,I let it now,thanks and now I understand what (edited will say ) :D

• Like 1

thank you for the advice,I just asked him how much he asked for the drumsticks,it's true what you say,it's expensive ,I let it now,thanks and now I understand what (edited will say ) :D

he just asked 30€ for the drumsticks,that is not expensive and I asked extra pictures and they are real .

• Like 1

buy another one from internet ?? I know it's not the same of the one you get on the concert,but then you have one and good memories,I gonna buy also love buttons from the internet,I must have that.But I understand how you must feel now,I will react the same like you,very disappointed. Ore if you know somebody who go to a concert ask him/here to bring one for you ? I just say something,but that is what I should do ;)

Yeah I could do that, I'm guessing they'd be relatively cheap as well.

[ATTACH=full]7183[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7184[/ATTACH]

I mean it looks really cool but pricing-wise I have no idea what it is worth lol.

• Like 1

Yeah I could do that, I'm guessing they'd be relatively cheap as well.

I mean it looks really cool but pricing-wise I have no idea what it is worth lol.

we got a deal ;) I buy the drumsticks from Will Champion,im realy happy with it,it's something from the band love it ..yes and the love buttons are cheap on internet I have take a look and its not much money,gonna order them .

• Like 1

Well I have buy today the drum sticks from Will Champion,just 30€ that is not expensive,I saw also drumsticks on the internet and they ask..........680€ for the sticks,but they are signed by Will,Chris and John,but that is toooooooooooooooo much money,it(s crazy to give so much money ) mine are not signed,but are the original ones,that is the most important here you see them,next week I got them.400956470_wilc.jpg.8a43459a8296df9c6826071cd34f8e1b.jpg hing for me and finally I got something per sonly from the band,im happy .

will.jpg.d5863f221764544047af8bd99ad3b9c7.jpg

• Like 2