✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radio 1 - "hardest part is the next single"

sparky17

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it's unlogic :/ it cannot be the next single' date='they have played it live only 4 or 5 times :confused: and only A Message is worse on x&y :([/quote']

u dont like a message!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

listen the acustic of japan and youll love it!believe me!

What?

Are you being serious? I like that song, but it's such a "light" song :/ Ok, if it's really true that the guys read the boards, then my advice is this: "Noooooooo!!!!! Please!!!!" :lol:

No, seriously, either Low or White Shadows would've been such great singles. I don't understand their choice, really.

But saying that, Radio1 was the 1st place I heard about Talk being the 3rd single, the only thing they got wrong was the release date.

So im thinking they are probably right.... :( :/

:bigcry: :bigcry:

I never considered it either, coldplay_steph.. it's weird because I wouldn't mind any X&Y song, except this one! :sad2: it's just so.. I don't know. I can't believe it, because I read an interview where Chris said Hardest Part was probably everyone's least fav track and now it'll be a single? Makes no sense.. :embarrased:

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, its a joke everybody!!!!!!!!

not really :lol:

as for talk, radio 1 did get the release date right, they said it would battle for christmas number 1